Current time: 16/05/2024, 03:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
36470, 36472, 21145, 21158 and an unknown MAN enviro 200 all on the E1/2/6 today, so looks like some of the Enviro 300s are preparing to leave or have already left!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/07/2012 15:32)dans_bus_photos Wrote:  36470, 36472, 21145, 21158 and an unknown MAN enviro 200 all on the E1/2/6 today, so looks like some of the Enviro 300s are preparing to leave or have already left!

Should in theory be being prepared to leave, the branded ones in theory may have to have their branding removed. Also the sighting of 21158 is a bit of a surprise, last I knew it was still in store at Stockton depot. Though, now it has turned up in South Shields, I would expected 21136/7/9/40/52 to also turn up there.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21141 is now at Shields with one of their Enviro200/300 at Stockton in preparation for delivery to Rugby on Tuesday (should be 4 here by Sunday night)
Find all posts by this user
(07/07/2012 09:32)tyresmoke Wrote:  21141 is now at Shields with one of their Enviro200/300 at Stockton in preparation for delivery to Rugby on Tuesday (should be 4 here by Sunday night)

The Enviro300 in question is 27724. It's being used today by our Assistant Operation Manager on route learning duties.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
21158 in service at South Shields
Also now at South Shields (joining former Stockton 21141) is Walkergate's 21146
Photos @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(07/07/2012 11:07)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(07/07/2012 09:32)tyresmoke Wrote:  21141 is now at Shields with one of their Enviro200/300 at Stockton in preparation for delivery to Rugby on Tuesday (should be 4 here by Sunday night)

The Enviro300 in question is 27724. It's being used today by our Assistant Operation Manager on route learning duties.

And here is 27724 on Stockton High Street this morning. The 'On Hire to Cleveland Transit LTD' notice in the windscreen was due to the vehicle having a Cleveland Transit O-Licence but retains Busways legal names.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I have been informed (via tyresmoke) that a second South Shields Enviro300 has now arrived at Stockton depot in the form of 27740. As it was the only one of the three remaining ALX300-bodied B10BLEs not noted in service today, it can be assumed that 21143 has gone to South Shields.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
21141 has entered service at South Shields today - still with 'On Teesside' fleetnames. Also now at South Shields is 21143 (swapped for 27740 yesterday) and 21152 (in service today on the E1/E2/E6).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
B10BLEs 21144/50 remain at Stockton at this current moment but are expected to leave at some point this week.
I understand that Walkergate's Enviro400s that are going to the Olympics will be departing this week, the Yorkshire vehicles due to replace them are due to arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

With the lose of 21141/3 (and with a few vehicles off the road), Olympians 16838/9 spent the majority of the day on the 12. Expect this to be a regular sight during the summer holidays.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
21102 has re-entered service at South Shields
Also now in service is 21140
Photos @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)