Current time: 16/05/2024, 09:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(05/10/2013 22:54)mbonwick Wrote:  Well what I posted above is the only definite info. Anything else is pure speculation.

Even the depots themselves don't know what they will or won't be getting on the 2014/5 order, so how enthusiasts can claim to know is beyond me!

No one has mentioned any new buses for anywhere in the North East next year mbonwick. As I've already explained on here, the 5 'newer' buses for Stockton mentioned in the Northern Echo article are apparently the remaining Tridents (when they eventually arrive, looking increasing like the 6 remaining Olympians will still be Stagecoach vehicles in early 2014)

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I am sorry so why say it in the first place ok
Find all posts by this user
(05/10/2013 23:13)kuyoyo Wrote:  No one has mentioned any new buses for anywhere in the North East next year mbonwick.

I think you'll find rachel did mention them, in the post I replied to....
I read it off an other site I was asking anybody new about it that all
(06/10/2013 00:04)mbonwick Wrote:  
(05/10/2013 23:13)kuyoyo Wrote:  No one has mentioned any new buses for anywhere in the North East next year mbonwick.

I'm referring to the site she's referring to. No one on there mentioned that they knew about any new buses for any North East depot, any mention was just their hope that said depot was due new vehicles next year.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(06/10/2013 07:54)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(06/10/2013 00:04)mbonwick Wrote:  

I'm referring to the site she's referring to. No one on there mentioned that they knew about any new buses for any North East depot, any mention was just their hope that said depot was due new vehicles next year.

It would be very silly for Teesside to only get 5 new vehicles, because stagecoach would more than likely buy double deckers for 36/37 and possibly the 38. I think they will try to do something similar like Sunderland this year, for example some gas buses for the 12/14/34 routes and if it doesn't happen no worries, although i think Teesside need some new buses in the next year or two.
Olympian 16833 and Trident 17027 were on the 13 today, while the extra 36s were 17032 and 16836.

As part of 'Customer Service Week', watch out for Stockton Depot's staff out in fancy dress tomorrow.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I'm sorry if saying before is there anymore news about the last 6 dennis triidents busew are coming because someone saying a few weeks a go and it has been a mouth and six days now
Trident 17026 was an unusual changeover on the 13 at school time this afternoon. Sisters 17027/32 were today's extra 36s however due to late running, 17027 terminated in Middlesbrough nearly 30 minutes late with 16834 covering the rest of the trip from Middlesbrough on-time.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I think haveing some double deckers on36 route is going to see I think they should buy more ex dennis tridents from hull to but on 36 extras I think it be go thing and the Enviro300 well be but on over route

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)