Current time: 16/05/2024, 12:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
Sunderland-based MAN Enviro200 39731 was one of two Stagecoach vehicles attending the Seaburn Historic Vehicle Rally today, the other being Stockton's 21037.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Trident 17026 was placed onto the all-night 12/14 this afternoon as a changeover. Sister 17027 replaced 22469 on the 12 while 22469 replaced 22199 on the 11. Olympians 16831/9 were on the 13 along with 21141. 17027/32 were today's extra 36 workings.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Trident 17025 was on the 13 today along with Olympian 16834/6. 16833 was on the 58 while 16839 was on the 35. 24108 replaced 21104 on the 13, while 24115 appeared on the 59/61 this afternoon.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
MAN ALX300 22413 was on the 32/32A/33/35 again today, along with a MAN Enviro200.

Stockton were using Trident 17026 on driver type training at half 8 this morning.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Hi I would like to ask you something, I want to know why Newcastle, Sunderland, Hartlepool and South Shields have buses like trans bus Dennis Dart, ALX 200 and Enviro Enviro200 and Stagecoach on Teesside don't
Find all posts by this user
(29/08/2013 22:09)rachel Wrote:  Hi I would like to ask you something, I want to know why Newcastle, Sunderland, Hartlepool and South Shields have buses like trans bus Dennis Dart, ALX 200 and Enviro Enviro200 and Stagecoach on Teesside don't

The buses are too small in capacity for Teesside Routes, throughout the day most buses get full with the seating capacity of a ALX300. Therefore the buses have to be the capacity of a full size single decker, a few year ago Teesside did have ALX200 and Dennis Darts (primary for service 1 but were seen on other routes too) but the increase of customers and with the 1 going to Hartlepool, there was a need for larger buses.
Like before we were talking about they should get doubles for the 36, going backwards and buying Enviro200's is not going to help at all (imagine one on a 36!)
(29/08/2013 22:17)riverside motors Wrote:  
(29/08/2013 22:09)rachel Wrote:  Hi I would like to ask you something, I want to know why Newcastle, Sunderland, Hartlepool and South Shields have buses like trans bus Dennis Dart, ALX 200 and Enviro Enviro200 and Stagecoach on Teesside don't

The buses are too small in capacity for Teesside Routes, throughout the day most buses get full with the seating capacity of a ALX300. Therefore the buses have to be the capacity of a full size single decker, a few year ago Teesside did have ALX200 and Dennis Darts (primary for service 1 but were seen on other routes too) but the increase of customers and with the 1 going to Hartlepool, there was a need for larger buses.
Like before we were talking about they should get doubles for the 36, going backwards and buying Enviro200's is not going to help at all (imagine one on a 36!)

Stockton's Darts were used on the 59/61 mainly (the 1 is, and always has been, worked by Hartlepool depot since it was extended to Middlesbrough) but they did escape onto other work (33101 even did appear on the 36 once!). They also used to run the evening/Sunday 12/610/611 due to the left turn out of Trimdon Avenue on the 611 (although now even the Enviro300s can get round that).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Olympians 16833/5 were today's extra 36s. 16835 was back out on 36s by half 5. 16836 meanwhile was on the 35, 16834 spent the day on 52s and 16831 was out on 11s. 16839 was meanwhile out on route learning.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Thank you for that
Hi haven't see much of buses b10ble like 21104 and 21150 are sill in services

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)