Current time: 16/05/2024, 20:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(02/07/2013 13:04)rachel Wrote:  Hi just been reading on north east buses stagecoach north east that stagecoach north east are getting 38 new buses 17 new Enviro300 gas buses and Enviro200 has well and I guses the rest of them are going to newcaste to replace the Dennise darts and the alx 200 and also are our 37 brand leaveing so dose that mean are we get some other buses to replace them

The enviro 200's are going to Sunderland as far as i'm aware, but if more have been bought to Newcastle then it would replace the routes which are currently ran by Non DDA alx200/alx300 buses.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/07/2013 15:34)riverside motors Wrote:  
(02/07/2013 13:04)rachel Wrote:  Hi just been reading on north east buses stagecoach north east that stagecoach north east are getting 38 new buses 17 new Enviro300 gas buses and Enviro200 has well and I guses the rest of them are going to newcaste to replace the Dennise darts and the alx 200 and also are our 37 brand leaveing so dose that mean are we get some other buses to replace them

The enviro 200's are going to Sunderland as far as i'm aware, but if more have been bought to Newcastle then it would replace the routes which are currently ran by Non DDA alx200/alx300 buses.

All 21 are for Sunderland, with the 04-reg Pointers from there moving to Newcastle to replace all of Walkergate's and some of Slatyford's ALX200s.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hi is the 37 brand Levering and repleace them with other alx mans or miss read it
(02/07/2013 16:27)rachel Wrote:  Hi is the 37 brand Levering and repleace them with other alx mans or miss read it

Right, for the first and only time, 22061-6 are not leaving!

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Sorry my mistake miss read it
I was saying about dennis trident 17032 having led display he say some think about 54 alx mans getting some led displayon them I think. I don't think he was saying that not replace them.
The extra 36s today were Trident 17032 (Park End starter) and 17027 (Hartlepool starter). 16835 replaced 24112 on the 13 while 16839 was on the 52.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Today's extra 36s were the same Tridents as yesterday but the other way round (17027 doing the 301/36 duty while 17032 was 36/304). 17025 was out on New Driver Route Learning duties. Olympian 16834 was on the regularly-decker worked 52 board, while 16836 was on the 13. Enviro300 24108 was on the 52 this afternoon replacing 22657 I believe, while ALX300 22015 has been on an all-day 36 board all day.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
16836 appeared on the 38 around 5pm as a changeover for a breakdown.
Olympian 16836 was out on the 13 today. Oddly, the 301/36 working this morning was 22659 by the time it came to do the 36 (in place of the booked 17025).

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)