Current time: 16/05/2024, 14:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
Sounds like plans are afoot at Stockton for potential duplicate operators on Sunday with the Olympic Flame visiting Middlesbrough overnight. The route of the torch across Teesside does bisect several routes, so we are expected many disruptions on Sunday.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
MAN Enviro300 24102 is currently off road, presumably at MAN, after being towed in yesterday (was reported in the yard minus front bumper this morning but wasn't in the yard when I passed on the 13 about quater to 4).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Rare working on the 32/32A/33/35 today

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
(16/06/2012 18:47)kuyoyo Wrote:  MAN Enviro300 24102 is currently off road, presumably at MAN, after being towed in yesterday (was reported in the yard minus front bumper this morning but wasn't in the yard when I passed on the 13 about quater to 4).

Could just be over the pits...
Details regarding disruption to Middlesbrough services during the summer while the Bus Station is closed for refurbishment

My Flickr
Updated regularly
21103 is now South Shields' route learning vehicle, it's not for service
Photo @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

My Flickr
Updated regularly
South Shields-based MAN ALX300 22021 has gained an offside all-over advert for Gateshead College
Photo @ Steven Hodgson

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Fairly unusual today on Teesside where we ended up with 5 ALX300 bodied MAN's on the 36 by the end of the day... I took 22202 to Hartlepool this afternoon and also working on there were 22016/017/018/669. 22202 was a changeover about 10am for an Enviro300. Didn't see any on Middlesbrough-based services while I was over there but that would suggest there were only 9 available at start of play out of a possible 15...
(16/06/2012 18:47)kuyoyo Wrote:  MAN Enviro300 24102 is currently off road, presumably at MAN, after being towed in yesterday (was reported in the yard minus front bumper this morning but wasn't in the yard when I passed on the 13 about quater to 4).

Funily enough buses do break down and are towed in all the time, hardly a news worthy item!
The latest B10BLE to return to service is 21156 (R256 KRG) at Stockton.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)