Current time: 16/05/2024, 08:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
24101 back in service yesterday - as such, 22493 should return to Slaytford in the near future as it is only here on-loan.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Sunderland's 39727 NK09EGV? I havent seen it in service for several weeks and i havent spoted it in the depot either.
Find all posts by this user
24101 has been back in service for about a week. 22493's loan isn't linked to 24101's absence as far as I'm aware.
Find all posts by this user
Olympian 16836 was on the 35 this morning.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
B10BLE 21141 is out on 12/610/611 tonight.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Dart SLF 33491 is now being used in the general Hartlepool service fleet after the end of the temporary 1 High Tunstall Shuttle.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Enviro300 27508 on the X88/X89 today

Photo @ North East And Regional Bus Photos

My Flickr
Updated regularly
36-branded MAN Enviro300 24105 is spending the whole day (right up 'til 2355) on the 52/58 (52s as of now, currently on a 20 minutes layover in Stockton), while 3 ALX300s have been on the 36 (22011/7/20).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(01/12/2012 18:44)kuyoyo Wrote:  36-branded MAN Enviro300 24105 is spending the whole day (right up 'til 2355) on the 52/58 (52s as of now, currently on a 20 minutes layover in Stockton), while 3 ALX300s have been on the 36 (22011/7/20).

24105 on the first of its run of 52s throughout the night - the xx50 52s from Stockton on a evening during the week does its last 58 trip at 1640.
And still at Stockton is loan MAN 22493

My Flickr
Updated regularly
It has been reported that X34-branded MAN ALX300 22050 has now been partly debranded ahead of the convertion of the route to Enviro400-operated in the near-future.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)