Current time: 16/05/2024, 11:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(05/08/2012 20:55)kuyoyo Wrote:  The Tridents left for Manchester because they were being targetted by vadals on evening and Sunday runs. Today of course there's CCTV so that problem doesn't matter. The Tridents were shared between the 12 and 39/40 when they were in Newcastle, sharing with the B10BLEs.

Enviro400s are used on the following routes normally:
Walkergate
39/40
62/63

Slatyford
10/11 (shared with MAN ALX300s)
62/63
X87/X88 (X77/X78/X79 and X82 at peaks times as well)

I saw double-decks on most of those routes. I noticed occasional Hybrid Enviro400s on route 12, I think mainly on evening and Sunday duties. I therefore consider routes 12, 39 and 40 to be Stagecoach Newcastle flagship routes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/08/2012 21:02)Metroline1511 Wrote:  
(05/08/2012 20:55)kuyoyo Wrote:  The Tridents left for Manchester because they were being targetted by vadals on evening and Sunday runs. Today of course there's CCTV so that problem doesn't matter. The Tridents were shared between the 12 and 39/40 when they were in Newcastle, sharing with the B10BLEs.

Enviro400s are used on the following routes normally:
Walkergate
39/40
62/63

Slatyford
10/11 (shared with MAN ALX300s)
62/63
X87/X88 (X77/X78/X79 and X82 at peaks times as well)

I saw double-decks on most of those routes. I noticed occasional Hybrid Enviro400s on route 12, I think mainly on evening and Sunday duties. I therefore consider routes 12, 39 and 40 to be Stagecoach Newcastle flagship routes.

The 12 is usually Hybrid worked on early mornings and Sundays with occasional appearance during the week.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
And every evening.
(05/08/2012 21:32)markydh Wrote:  And every evening.

Now, that's news to me. Never knew they swapped Hybrids onto there, mind makes sense to have the newer vehicles out all night rather than sitting in the depot. Must be the only depot in the North East to do that.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
B10BLE 21104 made a unusual appearance on the 52/58 this afternoon replacing MAN 22661. It's been a while since one of the NC-bodied examples has appeared on the 52/58, at least a year or so since I last saw one on there.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
22064 debranded
Photo @ tyresmoke

Middlesbrough Bus Station is apparently set to reopen next Wednesday, so all services will revert back to normal.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
22064 appears to have had its problem sorted, it was out on the 13 today. It was switched off while parked at the Princess Alice and restarted straight away.

16832 was unusually on the 59/61 earlier but appears to have been replaced by 22204 by the end of that duty.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
How do I get to Corporation Road tomorrow via bus?

Thanks.

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(08/08/2012 20:33)W179 SCU Wrote:  How do I get to Corporation Road tomorrow via bus?

Thanks.

In Middlesbrough? You get off the X9/X10 and walk from the temporary Bus Station straight down the road alongside the Bus Station and you'll find the location. The buses that go to Corporation Road go to the bit that is offically Corporation Road. The Go North East event tomorrow is actually taking place on a bit that is actually still known as Newport Road.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(08/08/2012 20:44)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(08/08/2012 20:33)W179 SCU Wrote:  How do I get to Corporation Road tomorrow via bus?

Thanks.

In Middlesbrough? You get off the X9/X10 and walk from the temporary Bus Station straight down the road alongside the Bus Station and you'll find the location. The buses that go to Corporation Road go to the bit that is offically Corporation Road. The Go North East event tomorrow is actually taking place on a bit that is actually still known as Newport Road.

Yeah - Thank-you very much! I might go if I can be bothered!

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)