Current time: 07/05/2024, 07:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(18/06/2012 22:45)citelis Wrote:  We should be allowed to come on here and contribute to threads without fear of being ridiculed and told that our sightings are not newsworthy. I find that incredibly degrading to the poster. I'm honest and I'll just speak my mind. Ban me if you want, I'm really not bothered anymore and I'm quite prepared to just leave the whole bus scene completely. For reasons I can't mention, I can't do other things that fellow bus enthusiasts do, such as photography or attending bus rallies - this forum was all I had for my interest in buses. But thanks to all the red tape associated with this forum, my interest in the bus scene has just been sucked out of the window.

First of all, mbonwick and Maltabus are not part of the forum team so what they say about what should and shouldn't be posted is irrelevant. If people don't like the posts they should simply move over and not read them, if there are posts that are constantly about everyday things then the report feature should be used with no posts in this thread about the matter.

If there are any further issues on this matter they should be directed via the report feature or PM to one of the forum teams. Any further posts on this matter in this topic will be dealt with accordingly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I fail to see why myself and Maltabus have been singled out here for comments that were not out of line.

Neither of us has stopped kuyoyo posting items of interest, we have just tried to move discussion on before it degenerates into pointless, everyday listings.
To be fair, I do agree that an Enviro300 being away at MAN should be noted, its not often we get to hear that - Stagecoach try to keep it quiet.

I note with interest and concern that originally the forum team agreed with us, but now appeared to have done another "U-turn".

Turning citelis question on its head "Does having lists of which vehicles have a standard advert really add anything to the thread?"
The reason you were singled out is because the poster made out as if you two had some form of power on this forum, which is untrue. There is no "U-turn" in the slightest but your posts are unneeded and could be resolved via reports or a PM to the forum team. As I said, if posts keep being posted about everyday happenings or are of a repetative nature, use the report function and stop adding unneeded posts to the thread. We don't have time to read every thread for these kinds of posts, the report function is a far more useful way to alert us to a problem.

At the end of the day, if you do not like how the forum is ran, you can leave. You're not forced to post or browse this forum which is ran and paid for as a hobby, we have other things to do than deal with petty bickering on a daily basis. Use the report feature and stop posting in this thread.
I have used the report facility in the past, and nothing gets done! If you deem no action appropriate, a PM explaining why to me would be nice....
Not every report will have action taken against it, no explanation is needed. We're not obligied to act on every report or explain to members why we did not see fit to act on their reports. As previously stated, this forum is ran and paid for as a hobby and on the free time of the forum team. If you have any further issues with the forum team then you should direct it via PM as any further posts on this matter will be removed as this thread is already gone too off topic as it is.
(20/06/2012 17:50)mbonwick Wrote:  To be fair, I do agree that an Enviro300 being away at MAN should be noted, its not often we get to hear that - Stagecoach try to keep it quiet.

Well, I can report that one of Hartlepool's MAN Enviro200s appears to have been at MAN Stockton today as I spotted it on the Riverside in Stockton about half 3. However I cannot confirm the identify.

21156 after its very much surprise (re)appearance on Teesside today. After investigations, this one is a very very surprise appearance, as it isn't even one of the examples stored here, instead down as being stored at Walkergate. It also retains 'In Newcastle' fleetnames and Busways Legal Names. It is said to be replacing 21141 here, with that apparently destined for Slatyford depot.
(For reappearance, 21156 was one of the 10 B10BLEs transferred to Teesside in Autumn 2006 upon the arrival of the original Enviro400s now at Preston and South East. I'm not sure when it was transferred to South Shields, but I think it was one of the early transfers in 2008).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/06/2012 00:19)kuyoyo Wrote:  21156 after its very much surprise (re)appearance on Teesside today. After investigations, this one is a very very surprise appearance, as it isn't even one of the examples stored here, instead down as being stored at Walkergate. It also retains 'In Newcastle' fleetnames and Busways Legal Names. It is said to be replacing 21141 here, with that apparently destined for Slatyford depot.

Update. 21156 has left the Stockton fleet and returned to Walkergate depot. It appears it was a short-term loan while Stockton's 24109 was up there being looked at by the depot management and union representative. 21141 is not due to move to Slatyford.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
B10BLEs 21136/7/9/40 and a fifth example (possiably 21155) are now parked outside in Stockton Yard, presumably ahead of a return to service.

The suspension of MAN Enviro300 24103 broke today while operating the 36. It managed to do Park End-Middlesbrough before being removed. It was replaced by 22211 which ran light from the depot to some point along the route once the driver took 24103 back.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Recently disposed of for scrap after its accident in Sunderland last year, B10BLE 21154 has turned up with Tyne Valley
Photo @ Steven Hodgson

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Any idea which bit of 21154 got pranged? The front doesn't look to have enough damage to warrant a scrapping.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)