Current time: 20/04/2024, 02:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
(10/06/2012 19:01)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(09/06/2012 23:33)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(09/06/2012 16:29)markydh Wrote:  New style fare advertisements have started to appear on buses in Newcastle. Far more professional-looking than the old version. Mega Deal... with full circular fare information - £3.70 for dayrider and second one for Megariders.

External or internal? If internal, Teesside's Enviro300 24109 has had the new internal ones for the past month or so (had them applied for the 500 Group Running Day back in late April).

Various Teesside vehicles now have the 'Stagecoach Smart' window sticker to advise the smartcard.

36-branded Enviro300 24102 was used on the 52s this evening as replacement for 16836, itself a changeover earlier in the day.

The new style fare advertisements are external.

Right, cheers.

Well, just be watching out for the new-look internal ones at some point in the year.

One very interesting details discovered last night (though have had a theory about it for the last fornight or so) is that vehicles with the March 2009 list programmed in retain the old number for the MacMillan Academy routes (341-348) rather than the newer numbers (301-308) which slightly rules them out of appearing on those routes.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/06/2012 19:13)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 19:01)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(09/06/2012 23:33)kuyoyo Wrote:  External or internal? If internal, Teesside's Enviro300 24109 has had the new internal ones for the past month or so (had them applied for the 500 Group Running Day back in late April).

Various Teesside vehicles now have the 'Stagecoach Smart' window sticker to advise the smartcard.

36-branded Enviro300 24102 was used on the 52s this evening as replacement for 16836, itself a changeover earlier in the day.

The new style fare advertisements are external.

Right, cheers.

Well, just be watching out for the new-look internal ones at some point in the year.

One very interesting details discovered last night (though have had a theory about it for the last fornight or so) is that vehicles with the March 2009 list programmed in retain the old number for the MacMillan Academy routes (341-348) rather than the newer numbers (301-308) which slightly rules them out of appearing on those routes.

No problem! I saw them while passing on the 22 in Walkergate Depot.

Never saw any internal ones yet though.

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
(10/06/2012 19:44)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 19:13)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 19:01)W179 SCU Wrote:  The new style fare advertisements are external.

Right, cheers.

No problem! I saw them while passing on the 22 in Walkergate Depot.

Never saw any internal ones yet though.

Not sure if anymore other than 24109 has got the new internal ones yet. No more of the Teesside fleet has had them fitted yet (though that might change of course).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
[/quote]

Not sure if anymore other than 24109 has got the new internal ones yet. No more of the Teesside fleet has had them fitted yet (though that might change of course).
[/quote]

What do they look like?

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(10/06/2012 20:47)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 20:41)kuyoyo Wrote:  Not sure if anymore other than 24109 has got the new internal ones yet. No more of the Teesside fleet has had them fitted yet (though that might change of course).

What do they look like?

Haven't got a photo of them I'm afraid, and I can't remember what they look like off-hand. Hopefully, if a Stockton vehicle goes to Durham next Sunday, it will have them and they can be shown off.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(10/06/2012 20:56)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 20:47)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 20:41)kuyoyo Wrote:  Not sure if anymore other than 24109 has got the new internal ones yet. No more of the Teesside fleet has had them fitted yet (though that might change of course).

What do they look like?

Haven't got a photo of them I'm afraid, and I can't remember what they look like off-hand. Hopefully, if a Stockton vehicle goes to Durham next Sunday, it will have them and they can be shown off.

Oh well! Thanks anyway!

Does it look anything like the GNE key stickers?

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(10/06/2012 20:58)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 20:56)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 20:47)W179 SCU Wrote:  What do they look like?

Oh well! Thanks anyway!

Nope, they're not applied to the windows. More like GNE's internal route branding.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(10/06/2012 21:31)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 20:58)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 20:56)kuyoyo Wrote:  Haven't got a photo of them I'm afraid, and I can't remember what they look like off-hand. Hopefully, if a Stockton vehicle goes to Durham next Sunday, it will have them and they can be shown off.

Oh well! Thanks anyway!

Nope, they're not applied to the windows. More like GNE's internal route branding.

Ok! I get a picture of it now! Thanks again Wink

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(10/06/2012 21:32)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 21:31)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(10/06/2012 20:58)W179 SCU Wrote:  Oh well! Thanks anyway!

Ok! I get a picture of it now! Thanks again Wink

I have a more cleaner view of them myself now:

The 'Welcome to Stagecoach' notice on the cab door (or, in our Enviro300s case, the front moldings below the ticket machine) is now a round version of the logo with the letter on
The current notices running above the offside windows have been replaced by one long vinyl with all the information on running right along from behind the cab to about the third window on the offside (not including the cab window)

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Small 'unusual' working this afternoon, MAN Enviro300 24112 replaced ALX300 22063 on the 37 (the Enviros are unusual on the 37 during the week, only regular on a Sunday).

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)