Current time: 18/04/2024, 17:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Open Top Bus Liverpool
Open Top Bus Liverpool
Thinking of going on one of the oen top buses round liverpool, can someone tell me which is the best one to go on as I notice there are two company's running open top services
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Open top bus liverpool
I usually stick to CitySightseeing (red ones) when I go abroad - usually a pretty good commentary available and they cover all the main attractions.

Each ticket is usually valid for 48 hours too and gets you 10% of your next trip Big Grin

So I'd go for them...

Travel is glamorous only in retrospect.
I used to like Guide Friday buses or whatever there called if there still around used to use em in the early days but yeah CitySightseeing have good commentary and are good overall

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
(15/05/2013 21:12)First Class Wrote:  I usually stick to CitySightseeing (red ones) when I go abroad - usually a pretty good commentary available and they cover all the main attractions.

Each ticket is usually valid for 48 hours too and gets you 10% of your next trip Big Grin

So I'd go for them...

In the United Kingdom they usually are 24Hour duration .
are any worked by step entrance buses please
yes both of them however the ace travel one does have a low floor decker out there now as well

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
City sightseeing as a low floor decker on one of theres if i remember correctly.
yes thats the one i was on about, the bus crashed into a bridge so they decided it would be better made into a open top decker

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Thought I'd revive this thread, rather than start a new one, or continue to post under Ace Travel now they're no longer operating the tour - especially as I'm not certain who is or will be operating the vehicle I saw!

On the M62 today, heading towards Liverpool near Tarbock Island, was a red open-top President. Its conversion was similar to LK03 CGU and GFY in that the remaining roofed section has two side windows. I believe it was in plain London red, and may well have been another member of the LK03 batch but was unable to positively identify it as I was driving at the time.

I wonder if this is coming to join 303 and 304 - either as a spare, or to enable the increase in frequency to take place in April as previously advertised?
RE: Open Top Bus Liverpool
302 (LK03 GHA) was back in service today. Its extra bay of roof was clearly being appreciated mid-morning, when the front half of the upper deck appeared full.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)