Current time: 28/03/2024, 09:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

3299?
3299?
Seen last night about 9pm in town wasa nice, shiny fully refurbed and Arriva liveried 3299, where did this one end up after departure???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: 3299?
It's in private preservation from what I understand it could also be linked to Presidential Travel too.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
It belongs to one of the owners of Presidential and the owner of 0302
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Also worth noting its made an appearance at a few rallys since departing Arriva including The Wirral bus and Tram show 2011, NWVRT running day 2012, and Woodvale 2012, possibly more.

Can often be seen lurking around Presidential travels yard and occasionally out on a private hire.

I hated it when it was in service, but does look the part now, nice bus.

I am no longer active on this forum.
I have heard that it is now in the NWVRt's Kirbu depot awaiting preservation as 0302 has been sold so this palatine will be put in its place
Dont know were you heard that from but its not true. it does come visit NWVRT now and again but its not stored there. As R874 said its lurks in Presidential Travels Yard. The owner of this also owns 0302 as well which is away at the moment getting work done
I have heard that 0302 has been sold I received an email a few weeks back saying the owner of it had sold the bus
I also heard from someone that goes up to Kirby quite a lot that this palatine was there new restoration bus
That's what I have heard anyway
(29/05/2013 23:51)CX06BKG2602 Wrote:  I have heard that 0302 has been sold I received an email a few weeks back saying the owner of it had sold the bus
I also heard from someone that goes up to Kirby quite a lot that this palatine was there new restoration bus
That's what I have heard anyway

As far as I know there are no wirral palatines that are regular visitors or residents at Kirkby, preserved 0302 lives with preserved 0299 at presidential along with service buses 0291 and 0301. The only palatine at Kirkby currently is, correct me if im wrong, Millennium fleet 0317.

Luke

0302 still lives there mate just away getting its charging problem fixed which it has been so should be back soon.
(30/05/2013 23:17)J654UHN Wrote:  0302 still lives there mate just away getting its charging problem fixed which it has been so should be back soon.

Ah thanks for that,

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)