Current time: 19/04/2024, 18:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Ambulances
Arriva Ambulances
Where are the Arriva Ambulances maintained are they at a bus depot? i saw a YJ62 plate one in Orrell before and these thoughts arose. they look quite cheap externally.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Arriva Ambulances
Im pretty sure they are based near Sandbrook park in Rochdale, not sure but they all seem to come out of that industrial estate durinh the day... I dunno i drive past there often
They will be maintained in a station nothing to do with buses and no doubt go to a dealers/NWAS workshops
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
It's nice to know the NHS will never, ever be privatised.
Erm.....Undecided
Arent the ones in the midlands maintained at Arriva Derby or did i get some information wrong..?

(29/04/2013 21:21)SLTRegular Wrote:  Arent the ones in the midlands maintained at Arriva Derby or did i get some information wrong..?

I don't know for sure, but Arriva don't operate the Debyshire PTS contract, I think the ones they have in the East Midlands are Nottinghamshire and Leicstershire so Derby would be a bit of a way out.
Ah might have been just stored there then upon arrival ill have a gander through my bookmarks for the information.

Story on the Manchester Evening News website today about Arriva receiving over 100 complaints about poor service in its first month.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/n...es-3414837

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)