Current time: 30/04/2024, 09:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
According to the Arriva Southport Fleet News Facebook group, B10/Renowns 2722 & 2724 will transfer to Chester next Sunday, with Volvo B7/Wright 4213 moving to Bootle. This is due to a reduction in PVR.

This move will leave only 2723/6/7/8 left at Southport.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(17/04/2016 10:22)DEM777Y Wrote:  According to the Arriva Southport Fleet News Facebook group, B10/Renowns 2722 & 2724 will transfer to Chester next Sunday, with Volvo B7/Wright 4213 moving to Bootle. This is due to a reduction in PVR.

This move will leave only 2723/6/7/8 left at Southport.

Why would 2722 and 2724 be going to Chester presume to become training buses?
A very unusual allocation today sees ADL Enviro400 4581 on the 44 (Crossens to Walnut Street).
It stayed out all evening and ended up working the last 44 to Formby. It was sent out to replace a Pulsar c.0900hrs as it was the only available spare vehile at the time.
2726 is currently being towed in by Johnsons of Banks having failed on the last run to High Park.
Four Enviro400s on the 47 today: 4577, 4578, 4581 and 4582. I assume this sort of thing will be commonplace on Sundays from now on, following the Wigan route's frequency cut.
HM's birthday bus 4434 is on loan here from Bootle for a week- 4577 has gone there in exchange.
According to the Southport Fbook page 4434 will leave Southport at 1003 and 1403 and Wigan at 1213 and 1613 on the 375/385 route.
There was an unusual allocation today on the 44, with 4214 completing a full day until the end of service. Incidentally, what a noisy bus?!
Is Southport short of buses ? 4214 seen in Wigan today (9 Aug.) on the 375.
If you mean the Gemini Bevan then I saw it myself yesterday afternoon, just a shame I was in work yesterday else I would have had a trip on it to Southport

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)