Current time: 04/05/2024, 01:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(18/06/2015 16:32)bolton bus basher Wrote:  With credit to Arriva Southport Facebook Page 2643 is on loan from Green Lane

2643 has been put straight out to good use today on the 44 Crossens to Walnut Street/Formby.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/06/2015 12:21)Vbg111v Wrote:  2643 has been put straight out to good use today on the 44 Crossens to Walnut Street/Formby.

Has it come back from its repaint or was it diverted to Southport before it was due to go to St Helens?
Its not been repainted yet as one of the Southport Drivers put up a photo of it on that Enthusiast Page

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(11/06/2015 20:57)KevR Wrote:  The refurbishment of Pulsar 3033 has been completed. It is seen here at St Helens before being driven back to Canning Road:-

https://flic.kr/p/uvZRzp

Pulsar 3036 has joined 3042 at the body shop.

This is a nice refurbishment. Mind you, I thought route 47 buses would be refurbished to MAX standard, but no such plans now seem on the cards after all.
3042 has been done now hasnt it? Sure i seen it out today.
4213 on the 300 today
(27/06/2015 08:29)Dentonian Wrote:  Can anyone confirm my guess is right (or not) regarding the buses involved, and ideally when each one will be VOR? I'm particularly interested in 3036/8/40/5/6.

ta
3033-3043 are getting done. 3033, 3036 and 3042 have been done so far. Credit to the Arriva Southport page for this information.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(27/06/2015 10:46)Dentonian Wrote:  Thanks. I'll keep my eyes open for reports of 3038/40 being VOR for the work
3040 was on the last 47 yesterday so hasn't left for the work yet!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
4582 seems to have some work done to it to make it move like a Beast i had it on the 375 50 minutes ago and my word it's the fastest Arriva Enviro i've rode! i then boarded SH's 2965 on the 352 with Litter all over the floor but was still quite nippy for a Pulsar2

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
I've heard reports that a 47 has collided with a car on Liverpool Road in Formby this morning and that the road is closed. Not sure of injuries hope all ok.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)