Current time: 29/04/2024, 03:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(16/11/2014 10:17)Neoplan N4009 Wrote:  2720 appeared on the 300 yesterday. Apparently this example and 2716 I think are here to replace the two ALX200 Darts

2719 is the other one there not 2716, hope that helps Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Bus 4100 (route branded for 375/385) and new Enviro400 4580 on route 47 (Crossens-Liverpool) yesterday.
From a posting this afternoon on the Arriva Southport fleetnews & bus pics facebook page, Pulsars 3079/80/81 are three earmarked for cascade to the Midlands, to be replaced by St Helens's examples 2991-3 at Southport (presumably when the Enviro400's enter service at St Helens).

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Pity that it wasn't some of their woeful 10 platers to be going instead.
(09/12/2014 15:23)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Pity that it wasn't some of their woeful 10 platers to be going instead.
Reported on the same group that a number of these are now performing much better upon having emission faults rectified.

Again with credit to the Facebook group, 4104 has been returned to Southport from Winsford for engine replacement.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(09/12/2014 15:56)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Reported on the same group that a number of these are now performing much better upon having emission faults rectified.

Again with credit to the Facebook group, 4104 has been returned to Southport from Winsford for engine replacement.

Just seen that now.
Good riddance 2991/92/93 are going as they should of sent 2990 with them as they aint been the same since coming back from malta.
2991 & 2993 were flyers even after coming back from Malta, could very well have deteriorated in the past few months though as I've been out of the region.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
2993 is a smoking bandit from the exhaust lately.
(10/12/2014 11:02)motormayhem1 Wrote:  2993 is a smoking bandit from the exhaust lately.

I'm amazed it's still like that, the last time I saw 2993 pull away it was throwing out so much smoke like going back in time to the 1970s.

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)