Current time: 03/05/2024, 11:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(09/09/2014 10:57)jcksmnr Wrote:  Yeah I wan't disputing that they are old, it just seems weird!

Oh I know that you weren't disputing that they were old, just unusual for buses of that age to be out on Sunday Services these days.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
3036 is back on the road after it's crash on Hoghton Street last month. I assume it's been an in-house repair at CR and is shoddy to say the least.
(12/09/2014 12:21)Vbg111v Wrote:  3036 is back on the road after it's crash on Hoghton Street last month. I assume it's been an in-house repair at CR and is shoddy to say the least.

It's been on the road a while. Looks like they nicked a panel off one of the Pulsars loaned for the Flower Show!
(12/09/2014 14:54)DEM777Y Wrote:  It's been on the road a while. Looks like they nicked a panel off one of the Pulsars loaned for the Flower Show!

Oh right. I've been away so only saw it today. Yes your not far wrong. "Just park the loan bus against the wall when it's returned, they'll not notice" LOL
The first Enviro 400 was delivered today it is 4575 with Yorkshire registration YX64 DPN. Pictures of it are on the Arriva Southport fleet news Facebook page. Apparently 2 more will come tomorrow and 2 on Saturday.
(25/09/2014 23:03)B10B6514 Wrote:  The first Enviro 400 was delivered today it is 4575 with Yorkshire registration YX64 DPN. Pictures of it are on the Arriva Southport fleet news Facebook page. Apparently 2 more will come tomorrow and 2 on Saturday.

All new buses are now registered where they are manufactured, not with their first operator.
Well these were built in Scarborough so that would explain the Yorkshire registration.
Was going by memory with last nights' report the reg of 4575 is VPN not Dpn. Anyway passed todays 2 by Kew roundabout at 1405 ish on my to Wigan with 2 smartly dressed delivery drivers. Didn't notice their fleet numbers but but they were registered YX64 VPO and YX64 VPR.
Think VPO will be 4576 but not sure whether R is 4577 or 8. Suppose if VPP is a cherished plate or not. Hmmm!
Just looked at our revered Facebook page and these are 4576 and 4577 so no VPP then.
Horrendous 2343 replaced 2722 on 300s today and performed the last 300 out of Liverpool!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)