Current time: 27/04/2024, 21:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(15/07/2014 14:51)Dentonian Wrote:  A bit simplistic isn't it? Loadings may be heavier in London, but in terms of stop/start and average speed, there is often little difference between suburban London and virtually the whole of Greater Manchester (for instance).

If thats the case then something must be done mechanically to the vehicles in london as when london vehicles come north they really do plod along compared to some of the vehicles that arent previously london operated .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4104 is on the Pontins 41 service today
4210 must have some serious problems already,4 days its been here and not saw service yet
Pulsar 2 out on PR1 this morning
(17/07/2014 10:03)skemnational Wrote:  4210 must have some serious problems already,4 days its been here and not saw service yet

Saw a Gemini on the 375 in ormskirk last night heading for southport was too far away to id it so presume it was 4210.
Could have been 4212 as that is also here.
It would have been 4212. 4210 has been on the Pontins run for at least the last two days.
I wonder if the morning allocator will put any double deckers on the 47 or the 300 today in case of increased demand due to the Giants in Liverpool?
(25/07/2014 05:36)DEM777Y Wrote:  I wonder if the morning allocator will put any double deckers on the 47 or the 300 today in case of increased demand due to the Giants in Liverpool?

I was thinking exactly that, have yet to see a decker on either yet though.
(25/07/2014 07:12)MPTE1955 Wrote:  I was thinking exactly that, have yet to see a decker on either yet though.

Probably under review during the day , which could result in tomorrows allocations being a lot different .

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)