Current time: 30/04/2024, 03:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(05/07/2012 12:28)dave4jackie Wrote:  noticed a couple of olympians working in southport,do they work any perticular services before doing the school runs in the afternoon or is it only if they are short of buses

There are four (I think) and they are supposed to be for schools only. They do, however, occasionally see use in service, mainly on the 49/A and the 43/6. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason for this though - for example, there was an Olympian out on the 49 on Saturday, a day you'd have thought that there would be enough buses to cover the normal PVR.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(05/07/2012 18:38)DEM777Y Wrote:  
(05/07/2012 12:28)dave4jackie Wrote:  noticed a couple of olympians working in southport,do they work any perticular services before doing the school runs in the afternoon or is it only if they are short of buses

There are four (I think) and they are supposed to be for schools only. They do, however, occasionally see use in service, mainly on the 49/A and the 43/6. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason for this though - for example, there was an Olympian out on the 49 on Saturday, a day you'd have thought that there would be enough buses to cover the normal PVR.

You get the odd palatine on the 375/85 too as im going to try and one on saturday thats if im lucky enough that is?

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
i had 4104 on the 385 yesterday and the bus sounded more like a hair dryer, surely theres a problem with that bus?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
That sounded rough last time i seen it

The last one i went on a few weeks ago was 4100 which was very good and i realy enjoyed the ride!

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
4104 thats normal for a B7TL in the summer you want to be about Belfast you can hear them roar a mile away
Can anyone confirm that the 375/385 will go around the tanhouse Loop in september .
Thats what i got told today,as thats what the changes are for on vosa for the 375/385/395.
(06/07/2012 16:04)Pulsar2 Wrote:  Can anyone confirm that the 375/385 will go around the tanhouse Loop in september .

where is tanhouse loop please
(06/07/2012 17:50)dave4jackie Wrote:  
(06/07/2012 16:04)Pulsar2 Wrote:  Can anyone confirm that the 375/385 will go around the tanhouse Loop in september .
where is tanhouse loop please
In Skelmersdale! Smile

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/07/2012 17:31)motormayhem Wrote:  Thats what i got told today,as thats what the changes are for on vosa for the 375/385/395.

Why is that happening Motormayhem is the 395 not doing it,Ive been off a week been missing info Huh

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)