Current time: 02/05/2024, 11:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
2248 is on the 47/48. It has just replaced a defective Pulsar.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
47/48-branded Pulsar 2s 3035, 3038, 3040 and 3042 were all on the 49 yesterday, along with 3044 and 3045. I presume that the branded ones, at least, have mechanical issues. There was a number of 61-plated examples on the 47/48 in place of them.

Also, 4100 and 4103 were on the 43/46 - along with 4090.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/02/2014 19:41)Penny Return Wrote:  was informed that no gems are here thought 4211 was

It was, but then it went to Bootle for the recent rail replacement. It was meant to return immediately afterwards along with four others, however 'operational changes' have meant that their presence is required elsewhere for the time being. Whether we get the five that we were originally supposed to have or whether it will be a different five remains to be seen.
(21/02/2014 20:02)DEM777Y Wrote:  [quote='Penny Return' pid='52666' dateline='1392925297']
was informed that no gems are here thought 4211 was

It was, but then it went to Bootle for the recent rail replacement. It was meant to return immediately afterwards along with four others, however 'operational changes' have meant that their presence is required elsewhere for the time being. Whether we get the five that we were originally supposed to have or whether it will be a different five remains to be seen.

Thanks,must be at Speke then as i have never seen it at Bootle

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Just note everyone that service 300 is only operating between Southport & Maghull due to the accident to Switch Island. Although I must add that I have just seen a Liverpool bound 300 going through Bootle.
I've seen reports that a bus on the Park & Ride has been involved in an RTC with an LGV on Lord Street.
(28/02/2014 12:32)DEM777Y Wrote:  I've seen reports that a bus on the Park & Ride has been involved in an RTC with an LGV on Lord Street.

Isn't this like the 3rd bus crash along Lord Street these last few months?

Undecided
It was 2143 and thankfully it's not too bad , just smashed windows and superficial panel damage.
(01/03/2014 01:09)B10B6514 Wrote:  It was 2143 and thankfully it's not too bad , just smashed windows and superficial panel damage.

My neighbour was on that bus at the time. She told me that she was showered with broken glass and that two elderly women were catapulted out of their seats. She is still badly shaken and was annoyed and surprised that it took quite some time before the emergency services arrived. She is a regular driver and, from her viewpoint, the other vehicle was entirely to blame. Hopefully, the CCTV will confirm this.
One time Arriva Southport 3674 for sale on Ebay having given some 7 years sterling service to Stuarts of Carluke .... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLVO-B10M-ALE...1c3d69ab61

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)