Current time: 03/05/2024, 21:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
7651 is on 375 lates!!
Credit to Arriva Southport Facebook page
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Enviro200 2142 was on the 300 this morning - seen it in Old Roan at 07:00-ish, Liverpool-bound!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dart/Plaxton 2247 is now in service here.
(06/01/2014 09:37)KU02 YUH Wrote:  Enviro200 2142 was on the 300 this morning - seen it in Old Roan at 07:00-ish, Liverpool-bound!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/andy0293/11818259316/

A Picture I took of it in Southport yesterday...I believe its on again today
Interurban 2728 (Y728 KNF) B10BLE/Renown broke down near Hugh Baird College yesterday before limping to Bootle Strand.
The rear wheel (driver's side) looked like it was collapsed on its suspension, suggesting major air loss or broken suspension components.

Apparently, the B10BLEs are going soon; 'These old Volvos are due for replacement around March' said the driver. Hmmm...
(07/01/2014 16:18)mathias Wrote:  Interurban 2728 (Y728 KNF) B10BLE/Renown broke down near Hugh Baird College yesterday before limping to Bootle Strand.
The rear wheel (driver's side) looked like it was collapsed on its suspension, suggesting major air loss or broken suspension components.
Apparently, 2727 had air pressure issues today whilst on the 300 and was replaced by 2142 (same board as yesterday).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(07/01/2014 16:29)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(07/01/2014 16:18)mathias Wrote:  Interurban 2728 (Y728 KNF) B10BLE/Renown broke down near Hugh Baird College yesterday before limping to Bootle Strand.
Apparently, 2727 had air pressure issues today whilst on the 300 and was replaced by 2142 (same board as yesterday).

I'd love to know if 2728 is back on the road, it was listing quite heavily to one side when I saw it. Damage could be pretty serious....
Wonder what will replace them if they do go in march, more pulsars?
Pulsars seem to be the only single decker these days in the Arriva armoury unless you see a reshuffle around depots .
7639 is now parked up, withdrawn. And in a surprise move, 7652 is today transferring to Speke.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)