Current time: 27/04/2024, 15:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
Hopefully over the next few weeks I'm going to pull off a coup preservation wise to do with Southport. All being well some enquiries this week will make sure a quintessential Southport bus will come towards home, unfortunately it won't be a mkI National but it'll be a Leyland though......watch this space Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/11/2013 02:52)B10B6514 Wrote:  Hopefully over the next few weeks I'm going to pull off a coup preservation wise to do with Southport. All being well some enquiries this week will make sure a quintessential Southport bus will come towards home, unfortunately it won't be a mkI National but it'll be a Leyland though......watch this space Wink

Good on you, I'll be interested to know what. Undecided
(18/11/2013 02:52)B10B6514 Wrote:  Hopefully over the next few weeks I'm going to pull off a coup preservation wise to do with Southport. All being well some enquiries this week will make sure a quintessential Southport bus will come towards home, unfortunately it won't be a mkI National but it'll be a Leyland though......watch this space Wink

Not 'Old Beth' is it?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
3039 on 375 lates yesterday rare to get a liveried one on lates

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Just wondering do/have 2143/2144 ever ventured out onto 'normal routes' or have they always operated the park and ride service, I suppose there is some contract between arriva and sefton council also.
They haven't as no ticketing equipment is fitted to either.
2343 was on the 300 this evening. I seen it in Lydiate Southport-bound at about 16:40, however a Renown was running close behind it - so I presume that 2343 was supposed to be there at 16:11 (thus running late) and the Renown at 16:41.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
7673 has now been withdrawn following expiry of it's MOT. 7664 is to follow suit by Tuesday.
2724 was unusually on the 375/385 this afternoon!

Also, I was told yesterday (credit to the source if he's on here!) that the new 'deckers for the 375/385 will be Enviro400s as opposed to Gemini 2s of some kind for capacity reasons.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
7674 has duly been withdrawn here.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)