Current time: 03/05/2024, 20:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
Just tell the prams to fold it down like in the old days! Ungrateful people, take low floors for granted... 3312 any good mate?

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
That's it mate people get used to them one pram before wouldn't fit through door folded some prams are massive,it's not a bad one mate it's got the old arriva seats on this one not MTL fast though
Video RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
pics of 3312 on 375 lates

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81332880@N06/
Good pics mate. Especially the one taken in the dark on Lord Street. A good bus still.
Those destinations look so scruffy
I know it won't happen due to their age and entry type, but P & P'd with LED's, they'd be ok.
Agreed mate I saw one of these buses just with led in it looked bit better
(27/06/2012 08:15)Vbg111v Wrote:  I know it won't happen due to their age and entry type, but P & P'd with LED's, they'd be ok.

There was a couple P&P'd last year that went to Winsford but there won't be more done, hopefully some more will get sold on as they have more life in them yet.
(26/06/2012 20:19)V671 DVU Wrote:  Just tell the prams to fold it down like in the old days! Ungrateful people, take low floors for granted... 3312 any good mate?

Thing is we aint in the old days. That route has been low floor now for some time, and especially at night people shouldn't have to put up with step DD. I know it sounds like infamy, but we are in 2012 not 1992. Low floors were designed to help people who are infirm, wheelchair bound and mums and dads with prams hence the terms "Buggy bus" and "Pram friendly".
Agreed mate the 375 only went full low floor about 15 months ago when skem got the ex London deckers,but since 2004 when I started at skem that is the first time I can remember a step entrance bus on lates

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)