Current time: 03/05/2024, 05:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(06/06/2013 14:58)canning road Wrote:  One of the Darts on the 300 broken down on Wight Moss Way and being attended to by fitters at 3pm

That would have been 7637 I expect as I passed it at Haskayne at about 1400.

And scrub the above report of 4094 going to St Helens - I've just seen it on a 43. 3615 is definitely here though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
3615? Your in luck as I had that on 575 on last day at Bolton Aand she was a cracker

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/06/2013 13:22)DEM777Y Wrote:  
(06/06/2013 08:41)MPTE1955 Wrote:  People going to/from Southport currently have the joys of 7656 of the 300 this morning.
7637 is on 300s today as well.
I also seen 7655 on there in Old Roan, Southport-bound, at about 16:30!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/06/2013 17:47)KU02 YUH Wrote:  I also seen 7655 on there in Old Roan, Southport-bound, at about 16:30!

That passed me out of service on Northway, Maghull heading towards Switch Island at about 1525 so it was probably 7637's replacement.
Arriva Midlands Bus 4 Life Scania/ NC Paladin R423TJW spent the day in Southport parked on Eastbank Street by their offices advising staff yesterday before departing for Pontefract at 1530hrs.

4094 was still in service here yesterday- 3615 has still to enter service here.
Im on the last 47 to liverpool and there has been an RTA on the roundabout were 47 and 48 split that means are 47 had to be re routed to carr lane and the 49 will also be re routed.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
Marshall Dart 7673 failed this morning at the traffic light junction of Meols Cop Road and Butts Lane. It caused mayhem. It's a regular sight now to see them littered around the district waiting to be recovered. It's about time they bowed out, although reports state they will soldier on until the new year!
4083 has made its Southport debut late this afternoon replacing a Marshall on 43 and 46s.
One of the 214- Enviro 200s is on the 47/48 today.
Whilst the other Enviro showed up on the 49 Circular along with 47/8 Branded Pulsars 3034/8.

User(s) browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)