Current time: 29/04/2024, 17:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(29/04/2013 19:04)DEM777Y Wrote:  
(29/04/2013 18:26)canning road Wrote:  Where could I get an upper blind from a Palatine anyone please for my collection

You could always try visiting the garage and asking to speak to the Engineering Manager. If you don't ask, you don't get... Smile

Thanks do you know his name
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4107 has turned up on 42/44 today quite a shocker hope it on my lates on there later
It was 4101 mate!
One of the three surviving Olympians, 3312, is having a play out on the 43/6 today.
(08/05/2013 07:37)DEM777Y Wrote:  One of the three surviving Olympians, 3312, is having a play out on the 43/6 today.

4095 on 42 Walnut Street seen on Lytham Road at 2.45 today
3310 appears to have departed Canning Road.
(25/04/2013 16:36)canning road Wrote:  
(24/04/2013 21:18)sumner Wrote:  Maybe they've been cancelled due to the end of the contract incase they didn't win it again and they'll now be re registered soon. Didn't First do the same with the Manchester city circulars when the hybrids were first introduced?

Can any of you drivers on this forum post a photo of the destination code list located behind you please?

Obviously top secret info as no one has obliged!
Not all depots have a list of destination codes.

I was under the impression (though please someone do correct if necessary) that some depots have the Hanover controllers set up so that just the route number needs entering and the driver then scrolls through to select the destination from a pre-set list associated with the route. Thus, the need for a list of 'destination codes' in every cab is removed. It's quite possible that Southport have chosen this configuration.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(09/05/2013 20:16)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Not all depots have a list of destination codes.

I was under the impression (though please someone do correct if necessary) that some depots have the Hanover controllers set up so that just the route number needs entering and the driver then scrolls through to select the destination from a pre-set list associated with the route. Thus, the need for a list of 'destination codes' in every cab is removed. It's quite possible that Southport have chosen this configuration.

Yes your correct mate there is a setting were you can enter a number and then you can scroll through the routes as Arriva Speke have have that setting put on the hannovers and to add to that the newer Hannover displays with the 3 buttons is scroll through mode anyway without any messing about.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
(09/05/2013 19:43)canning road Wrote:  
(25/04/2013 16:36)canning road Wrote:  
(24/04/2013 21:18)sumner Wrote:  Maybe they've been cancelled due to the end of the contract incase they didn't win it again and they'll now be re registered soon. Didn't First do the same with the Manchester city circulars when the hybrids were first introduced?

Can any of you drivers on this forum post a photo of the destination code list located behind you please?

Obviously top secret info as no one has obliged!

I did send you a private message offering to text you a photo of the list. I didn't want to post it on here as people have lost their jobs for what they've put on the Internet.

The destinations at Southport are not programmed in by route number, but are coded. 'Sorry Not In Service', for example, is 0111.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)