Current time: 03/05/2024, 21:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
Any were between Town and Copy Lane the 300 can lose time. You have the various hold ups in town all the way up to the Kingsway tunnel, then you have around Bootle Strand. After that you can have a build up at the lights by Orrell Park station followed by Walton Vale being congested. Then after you pass the BP garage after the Black Bull you can have a build up to the next set of lights. Then from there all the way to Switch Island can be hectic depending on day and time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Then potentially it could also lose time at the very busy roundabout by Tesco's near Southport that can be manic at times.
Southport depot capped a poor year of allocating by its own high standards by using Pulsars on the 47 this Boxing Day. A step down from last year and considering just how heaving town was today, I'd dread to have had to have got one of the later 47s back home.

3101(i) | 3305 | 3616 | 4012 | 4159 | 4100 | 4102 | 4118 | 4127 | 4475
313044 | 313064 | 313220 | 314206 | 314210 | 315809 | 315839 | 315857 | 507001 | 507002 | 507006 | 507008 | 507009 | 508114 | 508138 | 508208
Reliability problems probably.
Palantine 2 out on 375/385 today as seen in wigan.
Enviro200 CX08 DJJ (2141) was unusually on the 300 today! I managed to ride on it between Bootle and Aintree - nothing special... I couldn't resist a photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael2770...hotostream

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wonder how long it stopped out as I believe 300 service was having problems with the weather later in the afternoon according to Merseytravel website, infact how did Southport routes cope yesterday out of interest
2141 is on it again today . Its on its last trip.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
X reg bus on the 375 last night in Upholland was stopped in the middle of the road at first no hazards on then put his hazards on when traffic was behind him. No passengers on board though.
Southport coped fine in the recent snow. It really was a lot of fuss over very little & Sefton Council actually did a fair job this time of keeping the roads clear.

An X reg on the 375? Double decker or single. Can't work out what that would have been.....

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)