Current time: 30/04/2024, 05:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
First ex gas bus to be withdrawn is 2294 with engine failure.

Also the 2110 saga has taken another twist - it too is withdrawn and will not now be MOTed. It appears to be being used as a parts source.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I suppose with some darts becoming spare at other depots due to new pulsars they don't feel the need to repair or re-mot the older buses.
Are we not getting the busses from Wales now then
(18/09/2012 09:17)skemnational Wrote:  Are we not getting the busses from Wales now then
My understanding of that was that they'd come up in January when there should be a fair re-shuffle within the region as Enviro400s depart Birkenhead for pastures new and other vehicles (I had heard Pulsars from Wrexham) were moved to displace the reported vehicles for Southport.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Oh right sounds good,4103 conked out before at traffic light at lord street and was replaced by 3319 which is now on 375 lates,also a change in running boards means 375 lates no longer run off 300 dutys but off 375 dutys which means deckers out at night
Apperantly we are suppose to be getting a demonstrater on Thursday a vdl streetlight bus also got told we are not getting the b7s from Wales
Interesting that Arriva are still taking on Streetlite demonstrators after going with the Solo SR in the last round of deliveries. That said though, I suppose a demonstrator is a free bus for them to operate! Thanks for the update regarding the B7s skemnational, was anything said about the President deckers at Birkenhead which have been rumoured on a few occasions to be moving over in January?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(19/09/2012 17:04)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Interesting that Arriva are still taking on Streetlite demonstrators after going with the Solo SR in the last round of deliveries. That said though, I suppose a demonstrator is a free bus for them to operate! Thanks for the update regarding the B7s skemnational, was anything said about the President deckers at Birkenhead which have been rumoured on a few occasions to be moving over in January?

It could be a door-forward one, which wouldn't surprise me seeing as Arriva Kent now have 10 in service, ANW may be evaluating them for service up here. Wheel forward would also be worth evaluating for the same reasons.

could be new buses for the park and ride as they have quite a modern fleet.
be nice to see a streetlite on 300 bet that wont happen

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)