Current time: 04/05/2024, 11:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Members' Birthdays
RE: Members' Birthdays
(30/09/2012 20:08)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(30/09/2012 20:07)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(30/09/2012 20:04)W179 SCU Wrote:  Happy 22nd Birthday Tony! - Hope you have had a good day!

Not entirely, don't nothing all day due to the weather ruining what I originally planned to do (add into that fact, my lack of camera due to my own stupid fault, waiting to hear back from the makers over whether they will replace it due to it being faulty or whether we have to claim on the warrenty (again!)).

Oh well, what were you planning on doing? An explorer trip?

Nope, trip on the Moorsbus Network (first time I've ever done it, only got a year left before it goes).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/09/2012 20:11)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(30/09/2012 20:08)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(30/09/2012 20:07)kuyoyo Wrote:  Not entirely, don't nothing all day due to the weather ruining what I originally planned to do (add into that fact, my lack of camera due to my own stupid fault, waiting to hear back from the makers over whether they will replace it due to it being faulty or whether we have to claim on the warrenty (again!)).

Oh well, what were you planning on doing? An explorer trip?

Nope, trip on the Moorsbus Network (first time I've ever done it, only got a year left before it goes).

Ahh! Mabye next time! Do you normally go out on a Sunday? Are you within walking distance to Stockton, as the 6 doesn't run on Sundays!

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
(30/09/2012 20:14)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(30/09/2012 20:11)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(30/09/2012 20:08)W179 SCU Wrote:  Oh well, what were you planning on doing? An explorer trip?

Ahh! Mabye next time! Do you normally go out on a Sunday? Are you within walking distance to Stockton, as the 6 doesn't run on Sundays!

No, usually only out on a Sunday for rallys and running days, although was going to have a Sunday out a few weeks ago until my Gran's car started playing up given that's how I get out on a Sunday and home late on a night, a lift from my gran.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(30/09/2012 20:16)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(30/09/2012 20:14)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(30/09/2012 20:11)kuyoyo Wrote:  Nope, trip on the Moorsbus Network (first time I've ever done it, only got a year left before it goes).

No, usually only out on a Sunday for rallys and running days, although was going to have a Sunday out a few weeks ago until my Gran's car started playing up given that's how I get out on a Sunday and home late on a night, a lift from my gran.

Aright - I have a 17 til 10 and on Sundays so not a problem for me!

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Happy 18th Birthday NK07! Have a good evening Smile

And Happy Birthday Marshall Capital Smile

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(25/10/2012 17:07)W179 SCU Wrote:  Happy 18th Birthday NK07! Have a good evening Smile

And Happy Birthday Marshall Capital Smile

Thanks W179!

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
NK07 happy Birthday

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)