Current time: 12/05/2024, 15:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(23/03/2020 17:42)Mrboo Wrote:  So MCT drivers was not known for poor time keeping and waiting for 1 stop before end of route so they were always on time turning into a bus station? or like on Saturday on 159 the driver was overtaking a 83 so I missed the 159 as he was in middle lane and about 50 metres from there bus was turning left anyway so had to cut back in just before turn.

I know some of the MCT drivers one of them was banned from arriva rail replacement for speeding and bad language and used to jump from firm to firm and each time I seen him on RR I had to stand down that coach for the company to not be aware he was banned as he never informed them he was not allowed on norhern rail sites. When you pay less then other companys in area you only get the driver sacked from other companys or had reasons to not work for one of the big companys. and trust me tfgm dont ban for no reason they will only let you take the work no one wants as the better tenders will warrant a betting company track record. We had it at NX there was 1 company that was only given the sh*t as once you get the yellow card your on the sitty list. and in end that company got the red card and had the work pulled and they were the biggest op on nx at the time. ( yourbus )

Can I be honest... your talking rubbish.
MCT like most companies has some extremely bad apples and some very good decent ones.
You have made two statements, firstly we put very low tenders in for contracts, yet the prices kept 90 staff in wages and paid the rent on two depots.

Secondly that the wages were very low and as I’ve already said there are companies that pay more in Manchester and companies that pay less.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manchester Community Transport - Mayneway - 23/03/2020 22:16

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)