Current time: 12/05/2024, 18:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(20/02/2020 06:50)M60lad Wrote:  I know MCT run 391/392 Stockport-Macclesfield tender but is it a TfGM tender or a Cheshire East tender? Either way I wonder if High Peak might get these back.

Regarding other routes I've heard that Stagecoach could be interested in 159 & 419 routes which will probably be run out of Middleton Depot which could explain them coming off 415 service as this will free up 2 buses during the day.

I wonder if Arriva will go after 18 considering they've operated it before or maybe Diamond could get it considering they operate other routes round Trafford.

One thing I have heard is that Oldham have got 408 Oldham-Shaw service back but also heard that they are not interested in taking anything else (minibus workwise) back on at this time.

Actually looking at the list of routes MCT currently operate after the changes in April there's not that many routes that will actually need covering and some could go to operators that run them during the day for example Sunday 197s and evening 237s could easily go back to Stagecoach, I wonder if they will go for X5 considering they operated it originally.

391/2 is a CEC tender. Although someone might have to explain to them again, what a bus is, as they seem to forget regularly,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manchester Community Transport - KXW212 - 20/02/2020 08:26

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)