Current time: 12/05/2024, 14:47 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(24/04/2019 18:44)knutstransport Wrote:  OK not Tameside but going out of Manchester in the direction of Tameside.

It's obvious from your posts you are personally offended if any post even remotely hints at criticism of TfGM employees. TfGM might have a lot to do but they are effectively a combined transport department for 10 councils in one - with a huge budget and a huge number of personnel to more than match - the fact they are a PTE means they get more in total than they would otherwise get. Any excuse you can come up for a TfGM failure could also be used by any other PTE or local council in the country - Warrington might have a small number of bus stops in comparison to GM but the number of people they have to maintain them is also small in comparison to the number TfGM have

We are clearly not going to agree on what MY opinions and thoughts are, but I don't understand how someone outside GM has so much detail of TFGM's Budget including the split between modes, even down to knowing how many people work on changing bus stop plates and bus stop timetable s, yet is geographically ignorant of some of the 10 boroughs. Well, I would. be had I not seen the same ignorance in opponents of Franchising.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manchester Community Transport - Brickmill - 24/04/2019 19:15

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)