Current time: 13/05/2024, 13:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(17/02/2018 07:29)Mayneway Wrote:  Good luck with that. I had to rely on MCT for about 6 months while working in Newton Heath and I can tell you it was dire. Drivers couod barely speak a word of English, they refused to issue tickets on occasions, some should never have been given licences and to be honest I think most didn't have a clue how to tell the time as early running or very late running (let's chop a section of the route off to make up time) happened far too often.

I haven't sampled there services lately but I live on the 169 route and their evening 169 service is an eye opener sometimes running up to 10 mins early but I've realised the driver pulls over at the last stop before Ashton bus station (hop pole Oldham rd) and waits out time there before entering the bus station bang on time.

There certainly not value for money and I really feel sorry for anyone who has to rely on there shambles of a company!

I wonder whether such problems will be addressed now that MCT have been taken over, by HCT Group.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manchester Community Transport - Metroline1511 - 17/02/2018 21:37

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)