Current time: 27/04/2024, 22:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Manchester Community Transport
RE: Manchester Community Transport
(12/05/2020 16:50)Mayneway Wrote:  I believe the training vehicle is in First livery with different logos stuck over the top.

Like I say nothing confirmed in black and white just seems strange while route learning these drivers went out and covered the 391/392.
It will PMT not First Manchester more likely
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sounds more like Diamond as quite sure they bought a couple of First Renowns as Training Buses

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(12/05/2020 17:20)T42 PVM Wrote:  Sounds more like Diamond as quite sure they bought a couple of First Renowns as Training Buses

I was wondering if they actually bought them thought I saw something saying they had
(12/05/2020 16:50)Mayneway Wrote:  I believe the training vehicle is in First livery with different logos stuck over the top.

Like I say nothing confirmed in black and white just seems strange while route learning these drivers went out and covered the 391/392.

This one maybe: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/4896...3574_b.jpg ?
What I think was one of MCTs former MMC200s now with CT Plus names was seen heading down Broadway past Sportsmans this morning complete with staff on board in hi-viz, probably heading to Chadderton to pick up vehicles for the new Huddersfield operation.
(18/05/2020 18:29)M60lad Wrote:  What I think was one of MCTs former MMC200s now with CT Plus names was seen heading down Broadway past Sportsmans this morning complete with staff on board in hi-viz, probably heading to Chadderton to pick up vehicles for the new Huddersfield operation.

A 16 plate MMC has been at Chadderton for a few days now having some bits done so most probably that you saw. The buses for Huddersfield are currently running out of Leeds Depot.
(18/05/2020 20:02)Mayneway Wrote:  A 16 plate MMC has been at Chadderton for a few days now havinxg some bits done so most probably that you saw. The buses for Huddersfield are currently running out of Leeds Depot.

AlSo noted a decker there when I walked past on Sunday. Still about 8 Enviro200’s there as well - presumably awaiting sale.
(19/05/2020 09:11)Owl Wrote:  AlSo noted a decker there when I walked past on Sunday. Still about 8 Enviro200’s there as well - presumably awaiting sale.
Most likely the Enviro200 are in store till hey need them within the group as I can't see them selling good buses
(19/05/2020 09:11)Owl Wrote:  AlSo noted a decker there when I walked past on Sunday. Still about 8 Enviro200’s there as well - presumably awaiting sale.

The Enviros are stored there pending the start of more new work in Yorkshire in September. There’s still quite a few MCT vehicles there awaiting collection/sale. A couple of hybrids were collected by Proctors last week.

The deckers are there for engineering work, think there having the exhaust/engine modified to upgrade the Euro spec - there should be a large presence of deckers at Chadderton over the summer while this work is completed.
(19/05/2020 09:41)Mrboo Wrote:  Most likely the Enviro200 are in store till hey need them within the group as I can't see them selling good buses

Ref Mayneways response above, the MCT vehicles will be sold to pay debts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)