Current time: 17/05/2024, 22:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Operators based in North East Wales
RE: Operators based in North East Wales
They think they can come in and run the place because they own the Bus Station now they've even started coming to the Bus Station on the Airport runs too i noticed yesterday, i dont see how it will work they cant do well on the 2's because Arriva Midlands have always dominated that corridor and quite frankly always will even GHA never competed to Oswestry.

As for the 42 well the 42 is obviously not being covered but many people are very happy with Arriva's Service but do please tell how a company operating an Industrial Estate Service will be successful when they have no other connections bar the 2/2D/44 if i worked in Wrexham Industrial for example and i live in Southsea but wanted to use Easy's 42 id still have to pay £14.50 to travel with Arriva then whatever on top for Easys 42 to the Industrial estate it does not make much sense to me at all.

The 44 is also covered by Valentines new TL's which were revised to cover the 44 i think they do abit of 42 as well actually and the passengers have now settled with Valentines as they have a bus again but the TLs are with Wrexham Council so the 44 must be commercial from Easy which seems silly to me as the 44 gets a max pax of 10ish max and 9/10 are pass user's i just dont get it at all.

To me i can see the 2s going Sapphire from Arriva anyway it does need it anyway.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operators based in North East Wales - LJ51 DDA - 15/05/2018 02:42

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)