Current time: 24/04/2024, 14:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
Seen both 2594 and 2602 out on 4/X4 today
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2594 is the missing bustimes vehicle on the 10's, just seen it in Shotton working the 1524 to Chester despite the dest saying it's opposite travel.

Subscribe to my YT channel "VyxlHonda" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYTTaZ...F_Q/videos
Is 2526 staying at Chester on a permanent or is it just a long term loan?
(25/09/2021 18:04)BenWilks88 Wrote:  Is 2526 staying at Chester on a permanent or is it just a long term loan?

Permanent transfer
Earlier on, Wrightbus Commander 2593 was seen abandoned at Broughton Airbus for hours, last heard there was smoke coming out the back and 2 lads were by it.
(30/09/2021 19:53)EnduranceSupporter131 Wrote:  Earlier on, Wrightbus Commander 2593 was seen abandoned at Broughton Airbus for hours, last heard there was smoke coming out the back and 2 lads were by it.

I was the driver on it yesterday. It suffered a blow out on the offside rear tyres.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Is 998 somewhere in the Depot? been wondering where it has been.
It's been off the road since the 15th September.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/10/2021 18:07)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  It's been off the road since the 15th September.

Looks like whatever was wrong with 998 has been resolved as it’s currently on the 4 to Mold, and sounding healthy. With 999 also out, on the 3 to Broughton Village, this means we now have both remaining Versas out in service.

I’d be curious to know what happened to the rest of the Versas, though - I could’ve sworn there was more than two of them when Chester used to have them, back before they were all sent to Wrexham? Or am I misremembering?
(28/10/2021 11:20)FireFly209 Wrote:  Looks like whatever was wrong with 998 has been resolved as it’s currently on the 4 to Mold, and sounding healthy. With 999 also out, on the 3 to Broughton Village, this means we now have both remaining Versas out in service.

I’d be curious to know what happened to the rest of the Versas, though - I could’ve sworn there was more than two of them when Chester used to have them, back before they were all sent to Wrexham? Or am I misremembering?

There's only ever been the two Versas

SK15 GZG
2010 | 2345 | 2474 | 2590 | 3052 | 3059 | 3061 | 5314 | 6408 | 6606 | 7537
4164 | 4593 | 4664 | 4670 | 4672 | 4678 | 4836

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)