Current time: 25/04/2024, 17:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
RE: Arriva Buses Wales - Chester Depot
(12/07/2021 09:16)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  Not sure how much damage but have been told it's pretty bad front end damage. There is 2555 in the yard which might be used to donate parts but who knows. It depends how everything else is underneath. Versa 998 is currently here on loan to cover. On X4/4s today.

Yeah I think I know why it’s on loan, 2646 being fixed and cadet shortage
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/07/2021 09:16)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  Not sure how much damage but have been told it's pretty bad front end damage. There is 2555 in the yard which might be used to donate parts but who knows. It depends how everything else is underneath. Versa 998 is currently here on loan to cover. On X4/4s today.

So that pretty much means 2555 could be on the way out.

Subscribe to my YT channel "VyxlHonda" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYTTaZ...F_Q/videos
According to quack77 fleetlists, cadet 2526 from Rhyl is at Chester?
It broke down on the 11 and was brought into Chester depot. Believe it's gone back now.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Is 2502 here too? I know I have checked the tracker and it isn't that useful, but I'm curious of it's here or a driver has logged 2528 into it's machine.

2555 could be a contender, but what about 2551? another not used in ages, although back in early June a Cadet on the back wall with the exact same looks as 2551, Could've been 2528 but that was out that day. Although now it seems to have moved away from where it was, is it still in the yard somewhere? but who knows what could happen, could be needed to order new parts, one of the unused cadets to be withdrawn to donate or 2570 joining the disposal fleet.

Subscribe to my YT channel "VyxlHonda" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYTTaZ...F_Q/videos
(13/07/2021 09:57)BenWilks88 Wrote:  Is 2502 here too? I know I have checked the tracker and it isn't that useful, but I'm curious of it's here or a driver has logged 2528 into it's machine.

Yes it is, went on loan from Rhyl this morning.
Can I get the current PVR of Chester please? It was different before the first lockdown last year I know that.
(14/07/2021 17:15)FJ03 VVM Wrote:  Can I get the current PVR of Chester please? It was different before the first lockdown last year I know that.

Last list was 32 which included spares
Here is what I managed to work out last year.
(03/03/2020 22:28)iMarkeh Wrote:  Still a good PVR though.
Blacons is 4
Broughton 3 is 2
4/X4 is around 10
10/10A is 7 (plus school)
Now there is the 5 which has a PVR of 3 and Broughton 3 is reduced to a single bus so overall I make that 25. A normal service PVR increase of 2 versus pre Covid.

Also, there school bus on the 5 and 10 as well as a weird school bus on the 3 in the morning. That makes a school PVR of 3 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon. Maybe Aaron or Clarkthomas94 can help out with confirming this.

Saturdays are the same but without the schools

Sundays work out as 10 made up of
Blacons - 2
10 - 3
4S - 5

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)