Current time: 28/03/2024, 23:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

HTL Buses
RE: HTL Buses
I'll keep an eye out for it then!

Both were here at the same time at least for a few days and at one point I was on FMF and saw FMC passing!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/06/2012 17:14)V671 DVU Wrote:  
(01/06/2012 16:14)buses7675 Wrote:  All very confusing, as if KX05 KFD & KX06 LXN are still here, of the four reported to be going back, only KX08 HME and KX59 CYW haven't been reported in service!

The other Enviros, KX59 CYV/Y/Z and KX58 GVA have been seen quite a few times of late. I've not seen either KX57 FMC/F for a week or so but I've not been out in Liverpool this week as much as the previous week when I saw them all!

The only bus that seems to have gone back is Solo demo YJ10 EZB!

I did see KX57 FMC on the 102 on Wednesday, haven't saw KX57 FMF for a while so it is a POSSIBILITY that is has been withdrawn.

KX57FMF is still in service with HTL saw it at aintree station last night on the 135.
YJ61 MOF now has broken LED displays, shocking considering the bus is barely 6 months old.
Unusually KX59 CYZ on 192
Luggage racked enviro on 174
KX58 GVA was the Enviro out on the 174. YJ12 GZK was on the 156, usually a loan Enviro200 on this.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Hi All,

Enviro200 KX08 HME is on the 173/4 today, this being the third of those originally intended for withdrawal (in order to go back to Dawsonsrentals) to still be in service! Long Dart SLF/Pointer 2 KX05 KFD which was also due for return was also out on the 166!

According to info from DVLA (and with help from member CX06EBK!) we have determined that at present, Solo S284 NRB and Dart SLF/ALX200 Y196 KNB both have SORNs.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
I can't say that the ALX200 is a huge loss; the last time I had it, it was a looking, feeling and sounding tired to say the least so, in a way, it's nice to see the rental buses still here.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
MPD DK04 SUH (18) was out on the 101 today - just showing numbers and a blank black destination, along with a board in the window...!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
What is the company like to work for? They are advertising for drivers today but only £7.50 an hour which I think is poor. Looking to give the St Helens depot a call tomorrow. How many routes do they have out of St Helens?
(13/06/2012 21:44)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  What is the company like to work for? They are advertising for drivers today but only £7.50 an hour which I think is poor. Looking to give the St Helens depot a call tomorrow. How many routes do they have out of St Helens?
They only have one depot - Wilson Road in Huyton. I should imagine that it's pretty eventful there at the moment with their varied fleet and new services! Smile

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)