Current time: 20/04/2024, 06:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
(06/05/2022 13:13)N304CLV Wrote:  Both 2621 and 2623 on the 7 today very rare.

One was on a Warrington one late last night it was behind my 79 leaving town
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The only streetdeck I’ve not seen on the road is 4730. Does anyone know if that was one that was vandalised or have I just missed that one?
Not sure the score with 4730 although I'm sure it has been out running fairly recently, 4733 was back running from last week and hadn't been out since late January so unless it had a mechanical it might have been that one which got the vandalism a few months ago, certainly seemed fresher than the others but can't be sure if anything was replaced on it or not.
Must be on a bad run, had not been on a broken down for ages and now 3 in a couple of weeks. Today's is 4664 and again on the 27
2621 is on a 10B at the moment
Bit unusual question but how tall are the Streetdecks?

Subscribe to my YT channel "VyxlHonda" https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYTTaZ...F_Q/videos
Rather 'conveniently' on the night of a concert, 7001 was my journey home on an 18 this evening.

I noticed whilst sitting in traffic that 4661's nearside seat is taped off, I thought this isn't allowed anymore? I was on 4661 in March, but I can't remember it being taped off at that time.
(09/06/2022 16:20)NathanR Wrote:  Rather 'conveniently' on the night of a concert, 7001 was my journey home on an 18 this evening.

I noticed whilst sitting in traffic that 4661's nearside seat is taped off, I thought this isn't allowed anymore? I was on 4661 in March, but I can't remember it being taped off at that time.

Drivers discretion , its down to the driver if they feel safe as remember some members of staff still have to work even though there partners could be dealing with illnesses or medical treatments.
Doing this reduces the risk of catching it when people sit there coughing there heads off/sneezing and not covering there mouth or nose.
(09/06/2022 17:37)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Drivers discretion , its down to the driver if they feel safe as remember some members of staff still have to work even though there partners could be dealing with illnesses or medical treatments.
Doing this reduces the risk of catching it when people sit there coughing there heads off/sneezing and not covering there mouth or nose.

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know.
(09/06/2022 17:37)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Drivers discretion , its down to the driver if they feel safe as remember some members of staff still have to work even though there partners could be dealing with illnesses or medical treatments.

It’s no longer driver discretion as all restrictions have been removed, there have been notices reminding drivers not to tape off any areas anymore.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)