Current time: 20/04/2024, 05:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Green Lane Depot
(06/03/2022 15:44)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Unusually these days for a Sunday, GL seem to have a few pulsars out on 10B & 14

I believe they are on the late boards due to anti-social behaviour and damage to the StreetDecks.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/03/2022 18:52)M113 YKC Wrote:  I believe they are on the late boards due to anti-social behaviour and damage to the StreetDecks.

Yes, literally just seen the report about that now.
Find all posts by this user
(06/03/2022 18:52)M113 YKC Wrote:  I believe they are on the late boards due to anti-social behaviour and damage to the StreetDecks.

I hope this is only a short term issue, generally used them daytime and not noticed or had any issues.

Is this why 4733 is off the road? Dodgy
(06/03/2022 20:50)Gillmoss 0324 Wrote:  I hope this is only a short term issue, generally used them daytime and not noticed or had any issues.

Is this why 4733 is off the road? Dodgy

One of the streetdecks that got damaged
Most of the rear is glass and I’ve seen 2 I. The depot now with completely smashed read ends. Plus interior roof panel damage as well. Only 1 of the StreetDecks was out on the 10b today all others were pulsars!
Looks like a lot of the streetdecks are on 26/27 today, short journey and I already seen 5, normally you get the odd one. Obviously the 10B won't be getting many at the moment
Some of the damage, problem is the punishment if any of them are caught, is usually a slap on the wrist

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv...s-23307821

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
Exactly yes, well the cameras are all over the bus so they obviously aren't bothered if they do. Need tougher deterrents for the low lives that do this. I've never heard of something like the things going on with these before with hammers etc.
Nasty!

Not condoning it, far from it I just wonder if the paneling Wright's use is still the thin stuff in the builds they had from 2014 on as I've noticed a lot of Gemini 3/StreetDeck vehicles in other parts/outside Merseyside have had roof panels panelled over sometimes quite crudely and over large area's of the roof.

If so I reckon one of these individuals has tried it on with one and then got the idea to wreck the others they can ride on too. Again I am not looking to excuse them and their ASB but just seems weird the previous Enviro 400's didn't have this problem and a lot of recent Wright vehicles have damaged interior panels that these scals could twig can be easily damaged.

I'm right the problem is more on the 10B in Huyton than the 14's or any other GL route?

I'm not too hopeful but let's hope the CCTV turns up some leads and the individuals responsible get dealt with and the vehicles can be properly used by the majority in the route who don't cause trouble and do appreciate them.

Sadly this isn't unique to Merseyside too.
Out of interest how will the damage be fixed? Will it be fixed on sight at Green Lane or will the vehicle/s in question have to go back to Wrights to be fixed due to them still being under warranty?

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)