Current time: 19/04/2024, 06:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
a Very Unusual Allocation According to Bustimes SN58 EOS is on 15A today
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Optare Solo MX55 WDF was used yesterday afternoon as Cumfybus staff from Aintree, Southport and the old Bolton depot gathered at St Helens Crematorium for the funeral of a colleague.
Optare Versa YJ12 GTY was tracking on the 215s earlier today while Optare Solo Hybrid YJ12 GXG is currently tracking on 239s, quite odd allocations if you ask me.
From Merseytravel:

32 & 33 services updated
On Tuesday 31 October 2022 (UPDATE!).

Services 32 and 33 will be suspended for the rest of the evening.
PO62 LNU Unusually on The PR1 today!
Does anyone know what is happening with SR EV YJ64 DYO please? It just seems to have tracked (probably not, owing to irregularities surrounding bustimes) on just one occasion during May 2022 and is now showing SORN on the DVLA.
PO62 LNN has replaced YD63 VAX on the 239 should anyone want it

EDIT: Looks like YJ12 GXF is waiting to replace it at Prescot at 13:10

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Although NOT confirmed there are strong whisperings that Cumfybus are being bought out or a 3rd party investor is coming in over the next few weeks. More info to follow when received.

There seems to have been a managed decline over the last few years from around 130 vehicles to around 30 or less today mainly to do with government cuts and covid a couple of years back.
(13/12/2023 09:50)B10B6514 Wrote:  Although NOT confirmed there are strong whisperings that Cumfybus are being bought out or a 3rd party investor is coming in over the next few weeks. More info to follow when received.

There seems to have been a managed decline over the last few years from around 130 vehicles to around 30 or less today mainly to do with government cuts and covid a couple of years back.

Pretty sure Cumfybus current owners don’t want to bid for any more tenders so them being taken over wouldn’t surprise me.

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWlqEkh...wHyRfm5C_A
Possibly unrelated but I know that Ascendal Group, the owners of Go Whippet, want to get a foot into Merseyside to capitalise on franchising. Cumfybus is a good size as well, a similar size to Whippets operations in Cambridgeshire.

https://www.route-one.net/news/ascendal-...t-more-so/

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)