Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cumfybus
RE: Cumfybus
Noticed there are a few yellow solos parked where the old red rider depot used to be in moreton. Couldnt get a good view from the main road, are these cumfybus related?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I believe Cumfybus are moving out of their current Wirral depot by Birkenhead North station into the old Red Rider depot in Moreton.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Think there were 3 or 4 solos there, but didn't look room for much else, but was bit hard to telk
Yesterday i rode YJ12GXG on the 210 my first go on one very nice interior is of a similar layout to HTLs 11 reg solos also spotted another 12 reg on 210/250 and ex supertravel MX05OSW was on the C3.
(18/06/2012 11:25)St Helens Rider Wrote:  PC1015222/81 - CUMFYBUS LTD, 178, CAMBRIDGE ROAD, SOUTHPORT, PR9 7LW
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Old Run and Dingle given service number 130 effective from 12-Aug-2012.

PC1015222/82 - CUMFYBUS LTD, 178, CAMBRIDGE ROAD, SOUTHPORT, PR9 7LW
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Liverpool and Maghull given service number 210/240 effective from 12-Aug-2012.
Well, it seems that Cumfybus have lost/give up more work! This news also marks yet another era for the 130/210/250. I'm hoping that the next company who owns those services will be much smarter than this company, which fails a lot in the smartness category, and, like Cumfybus have done, operate to timetable at all times. As suggested by the latter, Cumfybus have ran the 130 very well - they've always showed up for me!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Cumfybus route 139 is being extended (on alternate daytime trips) to St Helens from 1st July, replacing the withdrawn Stagecoach route 70.

http://merseytravel.gov.uk/pdf/tt_100/13...02012).pdf

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
(18/06/2012 11:35)27701 Wrote:  As suggested by the latter, Cumfybus have ran the 130 very well - they've always showed up for me!

Quality of service counts for nothing these days mate, its all about money as far as Merseytravel are concerned! If they don't give a crap about so called Quality Bus Partnerships, then they definitely wont care about who operates a contract, if its cheap, theyre happy, regardless of quality of service, as Supertravel proved for them! Smile
That is very interesting! Nice to see the residents of Whiston having a direct service to St Helens again. Hopefully these workings produce one of their deckers. It would be great to ride a decker in St Helens again!

(18/06/2012 16:00)K853 MTJ Wrote:  
(18/06/2012 11:35)27701 Wrote:  As suggested by the latter, Cumfybus have ran the 130 very well - they've always showed up for me!
Quality of service counts for nothing these days mate, its all about money as far as Merseytravel are concerned! If they don't give a crap about so called Quality Bus Partnerships, then they definitely wont care about who operates a contract, if its cheap, theyre happy, regardless of quality of service, as Supertravel proved for them! Smile
Sadly, I agree with that! I know I'm probably the biggest Cumfybus hater on the planet, however after Supertravel, they really did improve the service! For that reason, credit to them for doing that (even though all companies should do this anyway).

I'm really intrigued to know who the next company to run on the service will be now - hopefully they'll be reliable AND smart! Big Grin

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(18/06/2012 16:16)27701 Wrote:  
(18/06/2012 16:00)K853 MTJ Wrote:  
Sadly, I agree with that! I know I'm probably the biggest Cumfybus hater on the planet, however after Supertravel, they really did improve the service! For that reason, credit to them for doing that (even though all companies should do this anyway).

I'm really intrigued to know who the next company to run on the service will be now - hopefully they'll be reliable AND smart! Big Grin

Rumours suggest Impera, which will be very interesting if true! Be nice to their SPDs over this side of the water! Would be something different!

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)