Current time: 01/05/2024, 20:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OMSI
OMSI
Managed to get hold of a copy of OMSI a while ago and Ive been trying to get it work for ages. Whenever I try to run OMSI.exe, it comes up with a message saying it cant start correctly (0xc00000ba). Ive googled said error and tried to find a fix for it and had no joy, anything Ive downloaded has run scans, fixed other things, or run scans then tried to get me to pay to carry out repairs. Anyone got a link free fix to solve this error?
TIA

RIP 96 - YNWA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: OMSI
Have you got the AS_OMSI_V100.exe file? You need that to get it running I think!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
Can we just be careful with offering to distribute payware software in part or full please. It's not appropriate to be condoning what is essentially a form of software piracy on forum. If the software is legitimately purchased, the developer should be able to offer the relevant support.

V671, I've edited your previous post slightly for reasons explained above.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I've got all the legitimate software for it, I'm just looking for a fix for the error mentioned above as it seems to be a problem with my computer rather than the game!

RIP 96 - YNWA
If you contact the developers though, they should still be able to assist as, afterall, it is their game ;-)!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Thats going to be my second port of call, however I know a select few on here may know of a quick and easy way to fix the error.

RIP 96 - YNWA
I've had a few errors with OMSI myself when I first started my 12/13 map.
Sadly I no-longer have the time to correct them so my part finished map will never be released! Laugh

It's not uncommon for people to get errors on OMSI, but the software developers themselves are very helpful! and from what I've also seen is that so are the members of the OMSI official forum, even the non-english native speaking will still lend a helping hand!
Hi K853, its possible that gave have purchased a copy that is version 1.0.0. If you go on Omsi's website you can download the update to 1.0.1. If that doesnt work then im unsure of the problem...

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Have to say it isn't a bad game when everything is running okay, a pain when it isn't like. I love it.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)