Current time: 02/05/2024, 02:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

PeoplesBus
RE: Peoplesbus
(18/06/2013 11:49)wirralbus Wrote:  Is there a reasoning by the increase in the Sunday daytime frequency

Basically the additional passengers for shopping etc. when driving this on a Sunday it was often packed on my journeys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I forgot to mention yesterday that Dennis Dart SPD S80BUS was on the temporary contracted T1 shuttle.
I've noticed the T1 temporary contract seems to have anything from an MPD to an Alexander Alx400!
T1 has ended now. Peoplesbus have gained the 123 and lost the 206 so has made the MetroRider availablefor sale
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Roy Naylor reports on merseyside buses yahoo group that two peoplesbus vehicles came under attack on wednesday night while working route 168. The incidents took place in county road and anfield one bus had two windows smashed the other bus had one window smashed the 23:42 journey had to be cancelled. Peoplesbus are now in talks with merseytravel to see if they should use a different route it is not known which buses were involved at this stage.
That is a fair stretch of route to replace, depending on where about in Anfield one of them happened.
That used to happen a lot on the evening 168 journeys a friend of mine who drove the 168 most nights had his bus bricked mostly between Priory Road and Walton Hospital the same thing would happen on the other bus each duty would get bricked at least once a week its been quite a while since it happened though
3313 R313WVR was collected by peoplesbus from arriva this week it has been taken straight to bus&coach world for repannel and repaint into greenbus livery.
Some photos of PeoplesBus' fleet - taken yesterday:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelmill...721698106/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Peoplesbus won highest ranking independent on Sunday at Bus Driver Of The Year. Optare Tempo V1 Bus represented the company with the owner driving. Narrowly missing out on best presented vehicle too

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)