Current time: 26/04/2024, 09:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

An interesting website (bus timetables)
An interesting website (bus timetables)
Hello all!

I was searching for something earlier when I came across this unusual website which for some reason, displays rather old timetables!

>>>> Link here! <<<<<
Simply ignore the first two boxes (under local timetable) and where it says "Cornwall College Timetable Search" simply click the "all services" circle and enter a operator or route number. "Halton Transport" "Chester City Transport" and "First Crosville" are three that work reasonably well and give some recent-ish results from early 2000's

Once you've found one your interested in, click the "complete timetable option" to see the whole week (sometimes if a service doesnt run, for example sunday, it will tell you to view it anyway)

Examples:
Halton Transport 203 (2003)
Halton Transport 14B (2005)
CMT Buses 151 (2001)
Arriva North West 346 (2005)

As you can see from above, it's not very useful or accurate, unless your bus is a few years late!, but it's something to refresh your memory, It is a college website for Cornwall College, but for some reason has data from across the UK

Enjoy!
Rhys H.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: An interesting website (bus timetables)
(09/12/2012 00:00)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Hello all!

I was searching for something earlier when I came across this unusual website which for some reason, displays rather old timetables!

>>>> Link here! <<<<<
Simply ignore the first two boxes (under local timetable) and where it says "Cornwall College Timetable Search" simply click the "all services" circle and enter a operator or route number. "Halton Transport" "Chester City Transport" and "First Crosville" are three that work reasonably well and give some recent-ish results from early 2000's

Once you've found one your interested in, click the "complete timetable option" to see the whole week (sometimes if a service doesnt run, for example sunday, it will tell you to view it anyway)

Examples:
CMT Buses 151 (2001)

As you can see from above, it's not very useful or accurate, unless your bus is a few years late!, but it's something to refresh your memory, It is a college website for Cornwall College, but for some reason has data from across the UK

Enjoy!
Rhys H.

This website no longer works, however i have found a similar site showing very out of date timetables

http://havant-travel.info/timetables.php

You have to click on all services to see timetables

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(01/08/2013 12:32)busdude Wrote:  
(09/12/2012 00:00)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Hello all!

>>>> Link here! <<<<<

Examples:
CMT Buses 151 (2001)

Enjoy!
Rhys H.

This website no longer works, however i have found a similar site showing very out of date timetables

http://havant-travel.info/timetables.php

You have to click on all services to see timetables

Yes same site pritty much strange both these list old merseyside routes
Just tried this one, its pretty much the same as the other one. Very bizare websites though.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)