Current time: 28/04/2024, 20:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Filming in Liverpool
Filming in Liverpool
Some roads in liverpool city centre including dale st exchange st east and the strand were closed off till 6am this morning due to filming taking place i went up to the cordon for a nosey when i got off the 79 on dale st and noticed a red plaxton president double deck bus sticking out of exchange st east it was dual doored which would suggest it to be an ex london dennis trident couldnt get near enough to it to get a pic or its reg number but it deffo was part of the film set i could hear cars racing and tyre sqealing so they must have been filming a car chase as there were police vehicles as well anyone anymore info on the bus and what they were filming?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Filming in Liverpool
According to form it was filming the new fast and furious 6 as vin diesel was there.
(13/11/2012 10:30)motormayhem Wrote:  According to form it was filming the new fast and furious 6 as vin diesel was there.

Thanks for that will have to see it or buy it on dvd when its released.
According to form its a 2 night closure so not sure if its closed again tonight or not.
No filming went on last night it was all clear this morning there was one panalux lighting rig truck parked up on exchange st east along with a vauxhall corsa with some hi-vis jacket wearing men in it more filmimg is scheduled to take place tonight according to merseytravels website.
I got told it was over 2 nights but never got told which 2 nights it was .

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)