Current time: 20/04/2024, 08:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Best places to see Arriva NW Marshall Darts
Best places to see Arriva NW Marshall Darts
hoping to go round liverpool on saturday,which routes do the marshall darts normally work on please that go to liverpool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: marshall darts-best place
(10/10/2012 07:11)dave4jackie Wrote:  hoping to go round liverpool on saturday,which routes do the marshall darts normally work on please that go to liverpool

Depends on where about you are going, but from City Centre you mostly find them on 6,7,8,9,12,13,53.58,311,350. Outside city centre 59,61,68. Probably missed one or two as well.
Could be worth at some point Dave going to St Helens during the day as they also run quite a few of the town routes there.
I've rode on a 27 Marshall dart, but that was a month or so ago. Have not seen one on 26/27 for a while now. On 7616 this morning on 13 to Stockbridge. It runs nice, but has a loud squeel when stationary
Why don't you go to Warrington interchange instead? They still have a number of Marshall darts running in service. You would be guaranteed to ride on one if you went there..
(10/10/2012 08:19)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Why don't you go to Warrington interchange instead? They still have a number of Marshall darts running in service. You would be guaranteed to ride on one if you went there..

already done that the other week
Haltons have a load of Marshall Capital 2s you could try and grab along with normal ones if you try Widnes I think not been further than Congleton so I wouldnt know

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
(10/10/2012 07:55)jtd508110 Wrote:  I've rode on a 27 Marshall dart, but that was a month or so ago. Have not seen one on 26/27 for a while now. On 7616 this morning on 13 to Stockbridge. It runs nice, but has a loud squeel when stationary

They do indeed see regular use on the 26/27 alongside the DAFs and the odd Pulsar or Volvo. Basically everything in Green Lane can turn up on there!

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
The 61 used to be Marshalls all the time but recently I've noticed they've been putting on Commanders and even Pulsars so you might want to try another route that has had a higher ratio of Marshalls on recently!

Y472 KNF
(10/10/2012 14:58)TenaciousJ Wrote:  The 61 used to be Marshalls all the time but recently I've noticed they've been putting on Commanders and even Pulsars so you might want to try another route that has had a higher ratio of Marshalls on recently!

Dont you meen Cadets mate theres no commanders at bootle Smile

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)