Current time: 25/04/2024, 08:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ACE Travel
RE: ACE Travel
After speaking to a driver last night i can confirm that 755 MX12CFE has indeed been involved in a collision it was working the 81 on sunday and was stationary at a red traffic light on queens drive at the jolly miller when a car went straight into the back of it badly damaging its rear end including the rear window 755 has now been despatched to a firm in the midlands for repair it was picked up from ace depot early yesterday morning.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi all got an update from my driver buddy on the status of 721 V561JBH last night this bus has now been cannibalised for parts and will not re enter service it was stripped over the course of this week and all that remains of it now is just the body shell and all parts removed will be used for the other darts in the ace travel fleet.
Hi All,

The final Ace Travel 79C (Runcorn - Liverpool) ran this morning (service withdrawn due to Halton Borough Council funding cuts) and was operated by Enviro200 751 MX60 BWZ as seen in this awful photo taken at 06.24 in very dull/damp conditions!

[Image: 7859134916_c9020d7f2b.jpg]
Ace Travel 751 MX60 BWZ by buses7675!, on Flickr

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Was tempted to get up and out to photograph this myself mate, however I was just too tired, I decided 2 hours more sleep was a more attractive option!
Nice pic though, might not be the best in the world but at the end of the day, it marks an event, and will be one of those very rare photos in a few years time that few people have!
Just been informed that ace have just taken delivery of 3 brand new Enviro 200s one of which is the long wheelbase version they will enter service on sat 1st sept making them 62 reg. Dart 722 V558JBH has been sold to an unidentified company in scotland.
New Enviro 200 760 MX62AVV was out and about on the 81 today.
The second of the new short wheelbase enviros was out in servive yesterday this one being MX62AWG didnt see fleet number but would hazard a guess on it being 761 it was on maghull circulars.
One was out on the 181 again tonight but I failed to see the reg other than 62 as I was driving.
62 plate on the 181 tonight ending with a K not sure on the rest sorry
755 MX12CFE is now back in service with a shiny newly rebuilt rear end it turned up yesterday evening to perform the late duty on the 231 in maghull.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)