Current time: 02/05/2024, 04:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
I would be interested to see where ultralow got his information from that drivers are furious !!! at the depot getting a few of them.
[/quote]

I have been told by drivers about the DLA's being the talk of the depot on how much they want them gone.

Speke were the first depot to recieve the DLA's in 2006 or 7 and they had been nothing but trouble for Speke and some time last year i was told by a driver that one of the managers at Speke went to London to have a look at Castades deckers which were infact DLAs He turned around and said no due to all the trouble Speke had with them.

The same goes with the Ex Laird St Myllenniums they didnt go down to well either but with the retern of the DLA's has just made things worse.

Ok the DLAs arnt the worst buses and at the end of the day its part of there job i know and i dont care that the drivers dont like them all I was really saying was they may not be here for long without it being to much of a problem on here!

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Speke - M113 YKC - 31/05/2012, 21:22
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - Ultralow - 13/05/2013 18:14

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)