Current time: 02/05/2024, 12:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(23/01/2013 18:12)K853 MTJ Wrote:  
(23/01/2013 16:05)Ultralow Wrote:  Thats a hard one as its a pool bus along with 3313 to cover for buses that are away for Referb at St Helens and when all the B7s are done they will move onto the Commanders so id say they should be gone at the end of the year possibly before that.

Also the 3 Prestiges could be staying an extra 2 Years as there pool buses to also cover buses that are away for P+P so they will be withdrawn with Myllenniums than speke would proberly get a new order or old stock like Pulsars.

Can pretty confidently say it won't see 2014, should be gone by around July. Remember it doesn't have to stay as long as things are getting P&P'd, going to be DLAs about to displace older step entrance stock like this soon.
Personally I doubt the Prestiges staying 2 years, they're now non-standard in the North West so will most likely be for disposal as soon as possible/as soon as replacements are available.

yeah they wont stay till 2014 either harf way through the year like june, july but they will be withdrawn by October.

A driver told me about the prestiges so dont no how true it is.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva Speke - M113 YKC - 31/05/2012, 21:22
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot - Ultralow - 23/01/2013 19:55

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)