Current time: 25/04/2024, 19:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(21/06/2012 13:47)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(21/06/2012 13:26)MTL0201 Wrote:  
(21/06/2012 13:14)MPTE1955 Wrote:  I agree, some DLA's are quite quick, Bootle's 4082 springs to mind as being one but there are others. 4026 is another one I think.
Think it's the first batch that's slow, plus lack of seats downstairs, were they the criticisms from, i actually quite like them.
Yes, for really long buses the amount of seats downstairs is quite poor.
The seating arrangement is poor for less-able people.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/06/2012 13:51)27701 Wrote:  
(21/06/2012 13:47)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(21/06/2012 13:26)MTL0201 Wrote:  Think it's the first batch that's slow, plus lack of seats downstairs, were they the criticisms from, i actually quite like them.
Yes, for really long buses the amount of seats downstairs is quite poor.
The seating arrangement is poor for less-able people.

True enough or for people with prams, personally I always go upstairs anyway but not everybody can.
Find all posts by this user
The other thing, if your sitting upstairs near the front on some early DLAs, because the stairs are towards the rear you have to leave your seat a little bit earlier than on buses with forward stairs otherwise you'll miss your stop.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(21/06/2012 17:43)MTL0201 Wrote:  The other thing, if your sitting upstairs near the front on some early DLAs, because the stairs are towards the rear you have to leave your seat a little bit earlier than on buses with forward stairs otherwise you'll miss your stop.

Yes and the bell does not come until the stairs and is the reason why.
Myllenium 2463 has broken down on the 81 this morning Speke Bound at the bus stop after the East Lancs on Queens Drive, don't hink it had been there long when I seen it as people were getting off on to the 60 behind. Engine cover was up.
could it have been towed back to Green Lane as one was coming out of there earlier.
(22/06/2012 10:24)ste Wrote:  could it have been towed back to Green Lane as one was coming out of there earlier.

I wouldnt have thought so, direct to speke would have been the likely thing.
A Mylenmium was parked up in between to Flashing light Police cars in Toxteth, Close to Prices park today around 2. The driver wasent there, and there was some people being arrested
how many routes go from the Speke depot?
Prestige T920 KKM (2476) was unusually out on the 75 yesterday. Also yesterday, ALX400 CX06 EAY (4120) was out on the 500 in the evening.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)