Current time: 18/04/2024, 13:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Speke Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
(14/06/2012 16:01)Phil Wrote:  I'm not sure that the Commanders on the 75 are coping all that well since the new timetables were introduced last month. Every time I've seen a 75, it's a Commander with a heavy load and it's not been during peak times.

Maybe this is just when I've seen it, it could be different during other times of the day.

I agree with this the first 78 of a morning gets full even when running in tandem with the 79D down wavertree road and the last passengers always get off the first 78 on dale st meaning its left carrying fresh air from dale st to mann island i propose a little change to the first 78 journey mon-sat mornings renumber it 178 or 78A and have it terminate on dale st or exchange st and get some deckers for the halewood routes.
Find all posts by this user
that could be why 3313 and 3332 was on the 78 yesterday

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/06/2012 06:47)bolton bus basher Wrote:  that could be why 3313 and 3332 was on the 78 yesterday

Its due to the university term ending meaning buses are free'd up from the 699.
More bendies to decorate Speke depot! Give the fantastic person who thought that having these redundant this much time in the year was a better plan than then being in use at all times of the year in Runcorn a pat on the back and a round of applause ladies!
i think the bendies would be perfect the peak time X1 and X30 buses as they get really packed! the 501 is a waste of them but the 500 does sometimes warrant them with me being a regular passenger on there

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(14/06/2012 18:29)bolton bus basher Wrote:  3313 along with 3332 was on the 78 i had the chance to ride 3313 myself

My mistake - 3313 was on the 78 when I saw it about 0830, not on the 75 or 80 as I quoted earlier
Volvo/ALX400 CX55 EBD (4111) was out on the 79 today, along with Commander CX06 BKD (2599)!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
(14/06/2012 16:01)Phil Wrote:  I'm not sure that the Commanders on the 75 are coping all that well since the new timetables were introduced last month. Every time I've seen a 75, it's a Commander with a heavy load and it's not been during peak times.

Maybe this is just when I've seen it, it could be different during other times of the day.

Had an 07 reg cadet think it was 2633 on the first 78 this morning and it was packed before we got to picton clock tower and picked more people up down wavertree rd too cadets are not suitable for halewood routes as they are to small i think the 55 and 07 cadets should have gone with the x reg ones and some full size buses bought in to replace them.
4111 and 4129 on 81/A
My mate has seen 4125 on the 79 this evening!
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)